Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
Sat22Oct'16: since mum died, "mum/mother" has become a very-,& predictably frequent reference everysingle time there's the opportunity; +2minuteslater after writing that, 3:25am "there's just no right present for MothersDay"; yesterday, it was "No living relatives", another/the same frequent ref.(& for writing these things in my log, I got a neuralgic to 1" above the right ear for several minutes). These things are usually by auditory orneuralgic no identifiable source, in other words.

20minutes of looking thru' one of the neuro-linguistic programming books I have from the library, I collect a list of refs I've had: SatirsCategories'; Virginia; Leveller(s); Rapport/rapport; Mirroring;Anchor(s); filter; Milton; Frames; Metaphor;Ecology; change; Bandler; Grinder; Fritz + Perls;Erickson; Norman Vincent Peale. NLP is usually about convergence' I gather, I've get'/have had, divergence'; map.Names of people seems to be high on reffront psychologists; I've not gone outof my way to collate these, but Watson​ has been frequent, presumably from the Little Albert' grotesque experiments,with a side-line of computing a happy coincidence.

Sat on the pot, voiding myself, on Sunday morning, 4am,reading the paper, I got an auditory to the article below: (that "sat on thepot" bit's not showing-off or being funny; the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] cop who came round in NuT, I'd asked "How is it that they can (reference/bang on the wall/floor/ceiling) at the precise moment Iwipe my arse?" this is their tactics at play "privacy" they knew from the chatlogs that I just kinda like my privacy [oh, neuralgic pulsing there to the right temple]; they had it all with this program, it was fail safe for the opportunist convenience shitbag lightweight amateur incompetent fraudulent charlatans it was supposed to be so eeaassyy.) - I'm being 'threatened' there, with a civil claim, y'see.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8637&stc=1]

I've just been looking for the date that I'd written about No.18 laughing in a sneering & goading way to "Protected by the law", a few months ago (mentioned by me on DPF 19Jan'16), & I came across this againConfusedee below,

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8638&stc=1]

… which tallies closely with a ref I had just a few days ago; paraphrasing- "Has been complaining about the government for more than 10yrs" and for what it's worth, all thru' typing that last bit (I'm slow), I was suddenly getting staccato clicking to my right ear. It seems to be the case- &, course, I'm setting myself up here in saying it, that the shitehounds have finally twigged that their program' of ye minde kontrol' really is dust around their ankles. My having just said that, it's certain to mean that these profoundly psychotic adult babies are going to throw their toys out the pram and [oh, siren 4:37pm that'll be them now, masquerading as coppers in very real jackboots] I'll be getting gyp for that sooner or later.

These days, and for the last few weeks, I'm waking to the sounds of sirens, then falling asleep, then waking to more sirens, & on,& on, etc. I suspect that mightbe NLP' too, certainly it's conditioning. Sometimes it's with whispers' & other direct-to-mind drop-ins too. It's very de rigueur atm. I think I'm right in saying, that if the e-caffeine's not too strong & long, I just fart androll-over, as much as my poorly shoulder allows, & bid thepersonimpersonator(s) "Bollocks".

Speaking of their "masks", V-Vendetta was on the telly a couple of weeks ago. The EPG (telly prog guide) said it was "About a man who stands up to an oppressive government". I have problems with that "man" (too many associated bullshits), but it's kinda funny how Narrative Networks work - I get "V" aallll the time from the shitehounds.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8639&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   TimesFakeSheikhCivilClaimsRef.jpg (Size: 410.18 KB / Downloads: 24)
.jpg   AngryMinorityReportDataMiningLempkin.jpg (Size: 865.2 KB / Downloads: 24)
.jpg   Nazi_Propaganda_-_V-Deutschland_Siegt_An_Allen_Fronten.jpg (Size: 599.08 KB / Downloads: 24)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 24-10-2016, 05:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle