Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
The shitehounds can focus, but they can't change people the species I mean, or the organics of being, & they seem to be at war with the human species, under a pinkish & gossamer-thin plastic banner of a greater altruism, but it's just self-indulgence really, excreted thick on their narrative networks PR paper for public consumption (by public', I mean V-manner fools).

Sometimes their refbollocks goes astray & I have to chuckle*. An early one I was getting in <2012, was "Tesco". I assume this is "Every little helps", a kind of self-justification. But Tesco were then found to be cooking their books, then they were found to be fraudulently selling (Holmly Farm, genuine Somerset sausages, 100% British', when they were made of Polish ponies in Bulgaria & simply packaged in the UK)', then they were found to be underpaying their staff, the majority of whom are women (& I get shiiitloads of a ref-narrative along the line of "We're feminists, & killing you will be a great victory for women everywhere" I've literally had that, verbatim, & much more and a lot of it (like their "technology" refs, this is a kind of change of loyalty'-type tactic, to make me afraid' of technology, women, etc., Britain even whilst these same knuckle-draggers from the Dirlewanger penal battalions "We're the Totenkopfverbande", are out of space and out of time, & completely batshit), and all the accusations that follow on that feminazi'-front, of "rapist/sexist/misogynist" etc. it's all bollocks, or tits if you like, but that's the narrative that they sell because a lot of ppl are thick as pigshit &'ll buy it. Along with all the "bank" etc., refs that I get, seems Tesco' have had some banking problems 20,000 ppl have had their accounts raided. All perfectly in tune with the narrative. There's a very definite psychology to this scheme'-front & to the tactics, including kinaesthetic anchoring techniques of neuro-linguistic programming. * I'm almost hoping that Trump wins tomorrow the shitehounds have invested in that script' for over a year solid (in fact, I hope neither wins).

So, I've had Emma Watson' refs too (even before this kill-op' started, Ben' was big on her); she's a feminist of sorts so she says & would like ppl to think & know (y'know, she's ok', no opinion either way really), but I've had the refs when she's on tv or in the paper, the last time being a week ago or so, where she's book faerie'-ing it, leaving "books" around "trains" for ppl, some with a msg or short "letter" in them. All's fine & dandy. (A lot of "Watson" refs for a looong time too).

She turned-up in the paper yesterday, I'd like to say "turning the shitehounds blue with her straying from the path of truth & righteousness", but the shitehounds could only give a shit as far as I'm laughing my socks off (the dust around their ankles):

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8702&stc=1]

Naughty; verdict: "Guilty" of being an ordinary hume. ...Harpers Bazaar Women of the Year... >chortle<

In a similar way, one of my ex-'s who i've had/get refs to, really liked this tune:Warren Zevon, Excitable Boy:

Shitehounds're sooooo​ full of shite & "There's a special place reserved in Hell for women who don't vote for Hillary"....

Attached Files
.jpg   6NovMoSEmmaWatsonRapp22.jpg (Size: 244.17 KB / Downloads: 16)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 07-11-2016, 06:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle