Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
Continued from above:

That they need my head on a spike for display & parade is true, I have no doubt, & for a variety of reasons: extreme authoritarians get very annoyed when ppl don't jump to their tune & have very insecure & weakened/fragile egos, being inadequate little men, whose egos bruise easily (I always get a respone when I say to the walls "You shitty little people" (speaking of always getting a response I mentioned that eye-brow twitching/tremor as an apophenic reference yesterday, fully in the knowledge that these faddy-caddy shitehounds would give it gyp ye bigge style, and they did, all thru' last night including for 10minutes after laying my head down to sleep, & again as I woke in only a few minutes, the1st being to BBC txt, NZ gay quake pastor claim', & the c.3[SUP]rd[/SUP] being of BBC news, the Jo Cox trial, "..he just walked away without a care in the world" boogeymen dancing to a tune (and several more thru' typing that like the leg muscle contraction almost causing the leg to give way, and several others, they seem to lose interest when an effect has no response, then work it later-on). That "caddy" is a "golf"-ref that I get, backhanded & returned, from an IS9 search Intelligence School 9 [oooh neuralgic, right temple, the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] of those today I think] a WW2 POW escape club reference.

The shitehounds also expend energy coping with feelings of being seen as weak it's "much better to be thought of as a hardened Nazi & brutal murderer than a cissy" (p.310, On the Psychology of Militairy incompetence, ch. Extreme Authoritarianism, but a great deal of the things in this book/chapter I'd already sussed of them, so I'm not simply lifting & applying by convenience).
Their list of crimes that they happily commit are long & ultimately extreme with a legally profound consequence; the certainty that they'd enjoyed as they embarked on this torture-indoctrinate-brainwash-poison-terminal-human-experimentation-murder jolly has crumbled to dust around their ankles; the exercise of control aspect of extreme authoritarianism has surely been shredded - & for years; these are murderous sado-narcissists who need gratification.

The programme' involves an extensive damning & othering' PR campaign directed outside the loop, which has become discordant with the facts that a) I'm alive & kicking, sane & rational, b) with the information counter-narrative I'm producing. Potentially, counter-narrative chatter' can cause trust to crumble, the sane & rational to question & reject (at this point in my note-making at home, 6:34am, 16Nov, in bed, there was laughing from No.18, just behind my head standard fare). Like I say, these shitehounds can focus but they can't control all of the people all of the time, & they being they, are afraid of that.

So they need "scalp"s for personal satisfaction & for public acclaim & the adoration of their maggots (a deliberately heretical turn of phrase there a two-fingers to their "Doing gods work"), to nurse & attend their over-inflated egos & to justify who & what they are & do. But despite their "We've had too many people spending too long on this to let it drop now", of c.3yrs ago, & despite their tech-evangelism & the hard-to-mind influencing/indoctrinating (dream choreography, subliminal-to-mind in a hypnogogic state, synthetic telepathy, NLP, Pavlovian dogmas, gang-stalking, electrocuting, poisoning & the long-term excruciating pain of [sudden cough there from behind me standard I always get something when I mention that tho', course, I'm not necessarily claiming it specifically wibble] the synthetic trigeminal/migrainous neuralgias etc etc etc & the psyche attacks of the "Personalised attack"), they were just circle-jerking all along, & sound-boarding off each other. I think it's fair to say that aside from a betrayed-in-ignorance wobble long ago, they've had - & have no chance of-, having a telling, discernible effect upon my organic cognitive/mental autonomous functioning, emotions, beliefs or identity; I'm still a libero-conservative secular western democrat in a NW European mould, who drinks, smokes, likes art & architecture & big grey ships (I've changed my cats name again, from Mr. Peters', who used to be Putin', is now called Admiral Kuznetzov' just my ickle joke; I'm sure he couldn't give a shit either way). (& now Word's starting to play-up, losing type…. standard, with neuralgic pulses to the right temple, and a regular coughing from behind, that I suppose I'm to think is the source of the neuralgic there hassle this is a very standard tactic too; there was a case in the paper a long time ago post Aug2011, where a fella, bit of a grunt, had attacked some ppl cos he'd thought that they were talking about him behind his back & all around him; I sadly don't remember any more details than that, cept it was in Brit, & he was subsequently sectioned under the mental health act; big neuralgic to above right temple there; this is very much what the programme' is intended to do, at first base', this is what it's for. As I'd read that report back then, I'd had a cacophony of effects directed at me to say "That's you". There was a free bookshop here; I'd been in a few times; at the jobcentre, two lads had been talking about it, how good it was. One of these lads didn't know what a fucking book was as thick as pigshit, the other, a tad smarter.i knew it was bullshit setup, you could tell by the tone/rhythm of the chat. After a few weeks, I'd popped in; the two lasses behind the counter held it together well, but their conversation suddenly filled with words, names references that were being directed at me the pace of their convo was stilted. Pratts & snot monkeys, old Soviet style, sold a yarn, woven in N2 diahorrea).

Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 17-11-2016, 05:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle