Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
Tues29Nov2016
Certainly 1 dream choreography [ooooh, as I start writing, a neuralgic sets-in to mid right side], & I suspect 2, tho' it may've been earlier & just remembered; both very much in the flava' of false memories; 1) a simple phone call from someone I know, that was it; 2) a simple blipvert scene, possibly a reply from the recordings perhaps, of me at the bathroom sink, squeezing-out a blimmy of soap & washing my hands.

Seems pretty logical, that when the shitehounds can play around with their box's of tricks, that - & remember they have constant observational eyes-on but that I also write about these things, so they get that too, that after all their stupid f'king indoctrinational & stressing dreams', they should chuck-in suitably simple-minded & very very ordinary stuff, to see what the effect is, & I'm pretty sure, direct false memories'. Plus, it gives them the opportunity to wake me up for reason of some toiletry u-bender to play silly buggers with the sirens. This both plays-on that sirens bad' crap, & interrupts sleep, which I'm getting a lot of recently; last night for eg., one of my cats has gone missing just for 12hrs, but it's not like I haven't noticed or is usual. Tv channel Dave's been showing a Segway/trailer for itself recently, of a cat on a conveyor belt, sat in a litter tray this same cat of mine has recently taken to sitting/sleeping in one of her litter trays, so as soon as I noticed that, the click-refs started coming-in, cos they can play on it, like when a cat goes missing and I've recently mentioned cats & mind control so it's SOP for the shitehounds to work it, at every jumncture this morning to a cat using the catflap, I seemed to be awake, and as I'd hear it, I got the clicks; seemed to happen about 5times last night/this morning; then, as I was waking', a large number of the same clicks multiple, which continued for the first hour of the day, mainly to watching RT/news. [>click< standard there, right ear], same as in bed, one, two, three & four clicks in a row., It's like last night, cooking rice, trying the fit of a lid to the pan, didn't fit, so I got a >click< so that they could demonstrate eyes-on & obsessive derangement this happens aallll the time, like when I'm looking for something, or reaching for something, or picking it up, or pouring one to another, or chucking something in the bin, anything, all-but everything.

Masses of very deep, heavily-bruised type sensation to my left bicep on this night, for 90% of 10hrs or so, a feeling as tho' the arm had [neuralgic sets-in] received a very heavy blow an hour or 2 or 3 earlier, very slowly oscillating in & out. I've been having very many pains of various sensation profiles over the last month to the left arm/shoulder/side of neck, as per short referencing pains, or very long-track. Has left the bicep feeling quite sore & tight.

8:41pm, right calf muscle twitch to the word "seamless" on Grand Designs, because I used the word "seamlessly" a few days ago this is absolutely standard.

No.18, auditories & arm pains: "You should fucking kill me/Take a rope & kill yourself/Face-down in the dirt/No-where left to run/Forcing him to face his demons was the only way I could help him" - all these to film Horns', & lots more of those same effects to scenes in the film, like the forest & the treehouse very old ref.s.

Wed30Nov
No.18 wall/stair noise, synch to: 5:13pm, RT "McCarthy-era witch-hunting", old common ref; 5:23pm, RT on Castro, "increased misery & suffering", 2x quick wall taps/thumps, very pat for the recent refs.

Later, "saving £300", 18 again anything money related, anything at all, is klepto-ref'ed immediately; tap on wall, & as I stand to return it, staccato clicks to right ear, a very frequent thing.
After I'd returned these and more to 18, a long thumping-rumbling sound started-up from 18; just as I was about to return it, I noticed it was clearer' than the others as tho' someone was rummaging about in the understairs compartment. That might constitute ordinary' noise, & indeed it wasn't referencing/precisely in synch to anything, so I let it go. And as soon as I wrote that up in my notes, I got >click-click-click<. The clicks don't mean anything; ages ago, I played em for "One click for "yes" & two clicks for "no"", which I was then able to play em again for almost genuinely forgetting which was which, so now, we don't talk' much anymore, which is (LOOOOOL siren starts-up there, cos I'd played DER GOTTS for monkeys). Cunts. Fine by me, cos everything they say is in fact shite; it works nicely to their narrative diahorrea, but that in fact means it's shite: "diagnosis"? Shitehound'.

c.8:30pm, big tv pic breakup as I switch to The Avengers' THAT'S A NEW ONE!!!! …not. See, that avengers' bit (& "revenge"), it's an SOP narrative streak of diahorrea, which simply cannot be true, unless they're deranged & delusional fucking dickheads straight-up. But then, they're deranged & delusional fantacist cretinous superdooper'ero-wannabes, who simply don't recognise fact as fact, so they come-out with avenger'-diahorrea to make themselves smell of roses, but they're just totally full of shit, the big, stupid, adult babies. Paraphrasing Cool Hand Luke, "What they've got here, is a cranial wall-to-wall dirty protest, representative of their psychopathologies". They're full of shit, & busying themselves by throwing their toys out of their prams in my direction, in a petulant tantrum, egged-on by one anothers heads whats full o' previously mentioned shite. I recommend one long bargepole to puncture THAT pomposity, & a bio-hazard suit.

They've been kinda obliquely threatening my cats recently, as stressors of pukka or feint, [neuralgic there sets-in to mid right side of head as is absolutely 100% standard operational & putrid, & a slow click starts again, standard]. [and a quick double-click as I glance back-over the above, and eye-pass over Der Gotts'…. >facepalm<] Chrimbo'll be busy.

I also have 10x copies of a give-away hand-out with very interesting add-on notes, if I do say so myself. Can't decide between the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] form (doubtles that'll cause chatter', & chatter' in the sense of a counter-narrative is good), magistrates court, the Jobcentre again, big court in Durham, even bigger court in NuT, local Journo school, or a local uni's school of law.
Decisions decisions.

-An' t's not an erlad there, only a siren yodelling down a u-bend, 5:13pm. closely followed by more neuralgics.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 01-12-2016, 06:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle