Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
See 7) above:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8814&stc=1]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8815&stc=1]

After I started on this, I've had:
Wed14Dec:
from SkyNews/CBS at 2:43am, on this Dylan(?) Roof- "Did I shoot you?", "No", "I'm not going to. I'm going to leave you to tell the story", ref'ed by a single >click< to left ear. I've had this/these before.
from No.18 at 6:48am, to ISIHAC S43E5 "I wont ask where you've gone"
then the next morning, a dream choreography of some sort of departure lounge; me, with a lass, her going for asylum/new nationality, standing in a queue, beckoning me to go with her - "No", then the same thing repeated with a friend, "No".

Other than that, it's been surprisingly quiet since I posted on the Town Hall & those msgs/notions/impulses about punching that lass in the face. That's because that is the shitehounds 'trick' & capability writ large; she was very nice indeed, friendly & smiley; the shitehounds know I'm piecing them together; it was 'logical' from the perspective of psychopathic shit-for-brains for them to try to 'induce' that behaviour, but there was a fella on Chan4News last night, writer/researcher, saying "The honest approach to your own mind, is to be skeptical of it"; he's possibly sooooo much more spot-on there, than he knows.

Attached Files
.jpg   07IL.jpg (Size: 472.2 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   07bIL.jpg (Size: 135.13 KB / Downloads: 19)
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Michael Barwell - 16-12-2016, 05:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle