Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder
Albert Doyle Wrote:This is very real. Targeted individuals have voices projected towards them 24 hours a day. This is why Obama's confession about torture is only further insult. America is a very evil nation and satanic torture state run by Intelligence sadistic psychopaths.

Have not had projected voices at all. But one of the three times that I was very deliberately and meticulously harassed (think psychological gang-rape for a whiff of what it's like) into the hospital (Aug. 1995, August 2004, July 2011), some useful idiot inserted this notion into the record. I accidentally saw it in the paperwork the third time. It amounts to an extrajudicial life sentence. Sometime after Oct 1996 and before April 2002, my mother began complaining about her toes bending backwards individually and in sequence, first one foot then the other. One of these times I was there and observed it myself for 5-10 minutes. This was a few years before I had read of this on any of the websites dealing with these issues.

What I have had is plenty of forced "other", which I'm not going to go into right now, because it wears me out. Google "adrenal burnout".

It's weapons testing and collateral damage from what may or may not "sadistic psychopaths", but the results are indistinguishable. They fully deserve to have this done, not to them, but to their favorite offspring, in such a way that they know precisely what is going on, and are fully aware that they can do nothing about it except cry themselves to death.
Those who must silence others for speaking the truth cannot be innocent.

Messages In This Thread
US/UK state brainwashing/torture/murder - by Charles Keeble - 07-08-2014, 04:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Hedges and Barrett Brown on the Corporate State's War on the Press Peter Lemkin 0 8,898 10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  U.S. Secret State and the Internet Peter Lemkin 0 5,951 17-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The National Security State Has Filled Us With Fear but Not Improved Our Well-Being Tracy Riddle 0 3,854 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle