Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Area 51 - New Limited Modified Hangout In LAT
Peter..that was sure a long thread to read in one setting. However, I wouldn't have done so
if I hadn't been interested in reading it. :-)

For one thing, it helps me to realize what my former husbands' uncle, was doing up in that area of Nevada,in about 1962. We wwre living in Las Vegas at that time. The uncle would go off to work during the week and come home to his family on weekends. He was a Building Contracter and I did know it had to do with some sort of Govt. contract. I also recall him mentioning, Mercury, Yucca Flats, Jack Ass Flats and also Tonapah. I don't recall him mentioning Groom Lake, althogh he might have. At the time, I had no idea what might be going on up in that area, other thmn some sort of Govt. building project going on. So, I was unaware, until reading your thread, what was going on.

In addition, a few years ago, I discovered about five near secret facilities, all relatively close to each other and in my neck of the woods. I got a lot curious and tried looking for some info on the internet. I did find out a lot mpre then I had even thought that I would. So, as I sometimes do I compiled the info from a few sources and posted it it all on another forum...just as I did about the Papa Pilgrim thread that I posted here awhile back.
Although somewhat related to your thread, if I can fill my info, I will try to post it here, in another thread. I titled my info.."What The Hell Is This Place?" This also has a whole lot of fodder for UFO believers. Many locals in these areas claim to see many things going on at night. But, I didn't get into all that much, because there is no way to know what is truth or not, in such claims. Although there were a couple of strange sightings where several local people saw it.

Hopefully, I can also still find my info in regard to a Stealth Plane crash near my area, in somewhere around 1986. This was at a time when hardly anyone was even aware of their existance and they were still even being denied.

Dixie

Messages In This Thread
Area 51 - New Limited Modified Hangout In LAT - by Dixie Dea - 14-04-2009, 09:45 PM