Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Dale Scott - The Hidden Government Group Linking JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11
David Guyatt Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:I appreciate all that Pete, but even after taking it into consideration does not explain how the elite of American society, are so keen to accept the official picture and thereafter always avoid the subject, as though it had been locked in stone. For me there has to be a understanding or agreement with the underlying motives for these events.

David, mind getting more specific about what you mean by this? I don't see how you and Peter seem to be in disagreement.

Yes, no problem. I'm sure Pete and I are in agreement. What I mean is that the elite of society including the opinion formers never seem to spend time trying to right the wrongs that have been done, but simply meekly accept the official position. JFK remains a lone gunman, the CIA do not traffic drugs etc etc. When we have a catalogue of deep events, as we do, spanning many decades - and likely continuing - but still continue to see the official position being beaten out on the drum by the media and the elite, then there is something very wrong. My guess is that the elite know that things deep events happen that they might easily dispute if they wished but don't because they realise that these events are, ultimately, to their advantage (economically) -- and so keep quiet and do nothing.

Hope this explains it adequately, Lauren.

Thanks, David. Very helpful. It's like kids in grade school: Don't be a snitch.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Peter Dale Scott - The Hidden Government Group Linking JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11 - by Lauren Johnson - 15-11-2014, 12:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hollow Justice in an Age of Government-Sanctioned Tyranny Peter Lemkin 0 3,376 23-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Time To Get Rid Of Both American Political Parties & Restructure Government Completely! Peter Lemkin 1 3,778 22-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lars Schall & Peter Dale Scott - Let's Talk About the American Deep State R.K. Locke 0 3,080 20-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Have We Become Enemies of the [our] Government[s]? Peter Lemkin 2 3,808 21-03-2014, 08:11 PM
  New studies: 'Conspiracy theorists' sane; government dupes crazy, hostile Dawn Meredith 2 4,040 13-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Mitt Romney and his tax havens / hidden money / secret bank accounts and investments. Peter Lemkin 0 2,949 11-07-2012, 08:54 PM
  Peter Dale Scott: Transnationalised Repression - Parafascism and the U.S Anthony Thorne 1 11,650 12-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  P. D. Scott: The Doomsday Project and Deep Events: JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and 9/11 Ed Jewett 1 3,401 23-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  american hikers..imprisoned in iran land back home.. Bernice Moore 0 3,826 26-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Article: How the Pentagon Broke the Deadlock over the START Treaty & Iran's Nuclear Ambitions at John Wheeler's Exp... Peter Presland 24 11,603 17-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling