Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Murder of Manuel Buedia and DEA Agent Ki Ki Camarena
I wanted to post some thing in answer to David question of why I did not respond to Magda question "Who warned you tosh" I had answered it on another thread:

".... You have forwarded some of the material which I have posted on this forum and in your words you were told…, “…all kinds of shit hit the fan”, or to something to that effect. Have you wondered why that was said instead of “… that’s all bullshit…” They know and the good journalist who really want to do their job in a professional manner are blocked by the powers that be, which are imbedded within their organizations and the most senior levels. If these dedicated people push too hard then they are pushed out the door or character assassinated and their careers destroyed

posted in another location don't remember where

You asked me, after reading one of my post: “…who warned you Tosh?

I too was warned the other day by mail after I sent some of my findings on the border war down here in New Mexico to a Washington DC paper and a NY paper; Although the reply was not from either of these papers someone evidently read some of the material and took it upon their self to sent the letter from San Diego.

“… Mr. Plumlee, I think it would be best if you did not make references to “classified’ information in your material. This could cause you to have some concerns for legal matters and perhaps your safety or perhaps even the well being to your family…

Now I know how this game is played. If there was bodily harm meant for me by those powers that be, then I would never know it. It would just happen. It was the hope that I would run with it in a paranoid state and make myself look like a fool. I have made that mistake in the past.

That was the reason I put that little disclaimer on the bottom of the post to this forum. I too, can send messages and I know what is being monitored on these forums… in that respect I am perhaps using this forum for my own ends.

None the less, it is the information that I am trying to get into the mainstream…. Like;

“… You can’t get Anti- Aircraft weapons, or Stinger missiles, or grenade launchers across the Mexican border going south in the back of a pickup truck or the backseat of a Honda, without raising a few eyebrows at the border crossing.

Sounded like I sliped the question because of some kind of fear... I wanted to post this before I left for Mexico... but can't... take care friend Tosh

Messages In This Thread
The Murder of Manuel Buedia and DEA Agent Ki Ki Camarena - by Tosh Plumlee - 22-04-2009, 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  By the numbers: Bad medicine vs. mass murder - Big Pharma in Action Adele Edisen 0 3,963 08-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Markets, Murder and Trash: The Real New World Order Emerges in Juarez (Chris Floyd) Ed Jewett 2 3,454 24-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan