Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal
Jack White Wrote:
Linda Minor Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:Reread what I said. I did not say that. I said that WORLD TRADE
CENTERS were organized by Permindex.
You are missing the point I was trying to make.
Jack

Do you have any evidence, or is this just an assumption on your part, Jack? I'm really not sure what your point is. It's my understanding the Dallas Trade Mart was set up by Trammell Crow and associates in order to bring vendors to Dallas as well as to create a regional wholesale market for retail buyers to gather. Chicago had a very similar set-up that the Marshall Fields family sold to Joe Kennedy.

I'm not sure that is what was the start of a World Trade Center. If so, it may have involved Paul Raigorodsky, who was also a director of Permindex I believe. His father-in-law W.F. McCaleb was vice chairman of the Dallas Fed under George Dealy when it was set up in 1914 and included northern Louisiana banks under its jurisdiction. http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/..._of_Dallas
New Orleans banks are under the Atlanta Fed, which also covers the entire state of Florida.

Dallas was an inland city and, therefore, had no international port, being more involved in domestic trade rather than international.

What is really fascinating is that Clay Shaw's alibi for Nov. 22, 1963 was that he was in San Francisco in a meeting with the chairman of the World Trade Center in that city when JFK was killed--J. Monroe Sullivan. The one thing that connected the trade relations of New Orleans, San Francisco and Dallas at that time was the Southern Pacific Railroad. The importance of that connection is what has truly been ignored.

There are now more than 50 World Trade Centers. They are all connected.
There is ample evidence that they started in Italy as a CIA front
organization, Permindex...devoted to establishing Permanent Industrial
Exhibitions. The mere fact that ALL are named WORLD TRADE CENTER
is no coincidence. That WTCs repeatedly are involved in scenarios like
New Orleans, Dallas and 911 is no coincidence. Of course they are going
to disguise any conspiratorial connections. The CIA is not going to send
out a news release saying that all WTCs are CIA fronts.

Jack

Jack, I think a parallel may be the Hilton Hotel chain. They function, of course, as normal hotels, but due to the friendly connections of the Hilton Family to the intelligence community and their being in most major cities worldwide [and luxurious] they are used. In a similar manner the World Trade Centers....and many other things. Coca-Cola was long used to place agents, as they were everywhere - including the 'forbidden' Communist World. There are other examples and the CIA has all but admitted, and certainly demonstrated, that they use corporate and industrial fronts and are really the 'military' for the corporations and financiers.[United Fruit in Honduras; ATT in Chile, ABP in Iran, etc., etc.]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal - by Myra Bronstein - 19-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal - by Myra Bronstein - 19-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal - by Myra Bronstein - 19-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal - by Myra Bronstein - 19-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal - by Myra Bronstein - 20-04-2009, 03:48 AM
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal - by Myra Bronstein - 21-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal - by Myra Bronstein - 21-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal - by Peter Lemkin - 21-04-2009, 06:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did anyone ever make a kid's book about the JFK assassination? Carsten Wiethoff 5 3,633 17-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold War: why the kennedy assassination should be reinvestigated (vol one) Greg R Parker 4 5,446 18-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Greg R Parker
  A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination Magda Hassan 11 7,972 20-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Larry Hancock's New Book ''Nexus: The CIA and Political Assassination '' Bernice Moore 2 3,979 09-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Vasilios Vazakas
  New Book on John Kennedy Assassination by Bill O'Reilly Adele Edisen 0 2,787 17-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  640 jfk assassination books... Bernice Moore 2 10,431 11-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  michael griffith chapter two in my book COMPELLING EVIDENCE: A NEW LOOK AT THE ASSASSINATION OF PRES Bernice Moore 0 3,304 06-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Dallas artist photographs graves of figures in JFK assassination Bernice Moore 1 3,155 14-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore