Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sit, Tighten One's Seat Belt and Listen to Field McConnell of AbelDanger.net
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:One of those intriguing, but also frustrating guys. Lots of information - much of which checked out and Corbett has posted links in the discussion section - but much remains unverified claims. I really don't know what to make of him.

However, I was interested on his comment that the three 9/11 aircraft were "vaporized" and although he said he'd come back to explain that, in the end he didn't - so I've emailed him and will revert if I get a reply.

His manner [sic] of presentation is chaotic...many points he was heading toward explaining he either didn't or diverted himself on another topic. I would note however that few other than he think the planes were 'vaporized' - and I don't believe anyone has any such proof. Many more believe they were made to somehow be hidden or disappear. I would note that one of the 'crashed' planes into the WTC was still listed in the fleet for several years after [by unique tail number]. The airlines and Govt. have refused to even address this..not even said it was a mistake...just no reply.

I'll let you know what he says if he replies.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Sit, Tighten One's Seat Belt and Listen to Field McConnell of AbelDanger.net - by David Guyatt - 09-12-2014, 01:41 PM