Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sit, Tighten One's Seat Belt and Listen to Field McConnell of AbelDanger.net
He has now replied (indeed, very quickly and I have to congratulate him on that). Part of his message states:

Quote:Vaporized mean reduce to the lowest order of matter. AA11, UA175 and AA77 were vaporized in W386A airspace by the preplaced SMACsonic insulation encapsulating the fuselage interior. UA93 was vaporized near Shanksville PA as is was 41 minutes late.

I've done a bit go Googling and found this on SMACsonic insulation from another forum:

Quote:Trilaminar Unabombs in Boeing 767 Airplanes on 9/11?

I have heard of theories describing explosives in the concrete itself and of "Cordite" placed within the rows of corrugations of the steel floor pans, and in various other places throughout the buildings, but this idea of "SmacSonic" is new to me, and I don't know if its ever been discussed here. The article below resorts to some outmoded ideas (pods etc) and might even suggest that planes were actually used, but ignoring that, what I found interesting was the concept of this material "SmacSonic," which I had never come across before. It might be worth looking into more deeply so I thought I would post a few of its main features here. If its used in one place then it could have been used in many other places as well. The pentagon comes to mind. Its placement doesn't necessarily always have to be in an airliner. It can be placed quite innocently as wall insulation' and then BAM the entire room disappears in one big explosion.

"Trilaminar Unabombs in Boeing Commercial Airplanes?"

I hadn't heard of "SmacSonic" until reading this very interesting claim made by internet blogger David Hawkins <hawks-cafe@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sun, May 29, 2011
Subject: The Governments assertion of vaporization of human bodies and adjacent material such as aluminum airplane skins and contents.

Hawkins claims that - "Bodies were vaporized using incendiaries in the form of Smacsonic insulation designed by Martec of Quebec for Lloyd's of London insurance syndicates to remove evidence of murder for hire."

SMACSONIC is used as a lining between the double metal skins of modern airliners.
It is a modified rocket fuel designed to ignite and to burn as an intensely high temperature plasma vaporizing everything in its path.

"On the face of it SMACSONIC appears rather benign in its original design properties as a visco-elastic layer recently developed by SMAC to reduce vibrations and induced noise created by a structure. This material which is claimed to be a modified rocket fuel, is an effective, light and compact high tech insulation against thermal, sound and vibration used in airplanes, helicopters, vehicles, electronic containers, machines, trains and possibly buildings."
Source: http://911disclosure.blogspot.com/2010/03/arkancide-boeing-and-trilaminar.html#ixzz1NpjDoSe9
Notes from: "Boeing and Trilaminar Unabombs"
Source: http://911disclosure.blogspot.com/20...rilaminar.html

"Ostensibly SMACSONIC offers a reduced in-flight noise level but may represent an understanding of material science and could also represent a potential explosive. The material is constructed of two .5mm layers of aluminum sheet with a 1mm layer of an unspecified visco-elastic polymer. We suspect that visco-elastic polymer WMDs were cast into dual-use shapes in Iraq before 911 and are now being used by Iranian mercenaries in Iraq to ambush our troops. We suspect that ignition of SMACSONIC's dual-use (?) visco-elastic polymer layers could cause a cascade of ultra-high temperature plasma events and vaporize adjacent materials, including aircraft skin aluminum sheeting." Excerpt from "Trilaminar Unabombs in Boeing Commercial Airplanes?"

I think its worth looking into particularly in light of the article on it published in a thread - http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=134550.0 parts of which are re-produced below.

http://www.smac.fr/html_fr/accueil.php
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/science_technology/new_technologies_and_inventions/news.php?q=1244659007

We have acquired samples of SMACSONIC - an insulation material that could conceal Trilaminar Unabombs in illegally-modified Boeing passenger aircraft and ground targets. The samples appear to represent the design and development of exotic incendiary and aluminum powder-boosted cluster bombs that capitalize on the material characteristics of layers acting as seemingly-benign sound absorbers until a trigger condition is reached.
The design of Trilaminar Unabombs as dual-use insulation would be consistent with ..

1. The FBI's 1993 profile of the Unabomber as a "blue collar airplane mechanic"
2. The intimidation of BATF and DoJ agents in the attack on the Murrah Building, OKC and the extorted publication of the "Unabomber Manifesto" in 1995.
3. The sabotage testing of hijacked aircraft on 9/11 by OIF private equity groups and 'militant syndicalistes' in the mobbed-up Laborers' (LIUNA) union, and,
4. The admission by Doug Bain, Boeing senior vice president and general counsel, at a 2006 Boeing Leadership Meeting in Orlando, Florida, "One nasty little thing is that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, which has an almost explicit prohibition on possessing explosives. For those of you who are at BCA [Boeing Commercial Airplanes], you might remember that every single door on an airplane has actuators that are triggered by explosives."

We would like to partner with the DoJ and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in an investigation of these samples and better understand their potential use as ultra-high temperature accelerants in Trilaminar Unabombs on planes and boat and trains.

Our forensic economists have prepared an illustrated document entitled "Trilaminar Unabombs in Boeing Commercial Airplanes?" which will be mailed to the named recipients of this e-mail and can be sent as an attachment on request to any of the below.

David Hawkins Tel: 604 542-0891 hawks-cafe@hotmail.com

Notes: "Boeing and Trilaminar Unabombs"
For some time now Hawks CAFE has been investigating the OIF and explosive events on 4 Boeing passenger jets on September 11 2001- 9/11. Based on evidence we can provide and seen in the video evidence that we left with your agents in Fresno on August 5, 2007, the augmentations were clearly seen on the undercarriage of the plane which hit WTC# 2 (South Tower). These augmentations were logically in place long before passengers boarded the doomed aircraft and we note that the undercarriage is where the pyrotechnic flash effects occurred a fraction of a second before impact with WTC 1 and 2.

Of Immediate Attention
Our investigations reveal a potential for a catastrophic multiple airliner attack employing this weapon first tested on 9/11. We believe this has a root cause solution in a material called SMAC, a sound insulation that has been installed in airplanes, trucks, buildings, bridges and other locations seen listed in SMAC advertising:

The Physics Behind the Material

We would like to partner with ATF to investigate the SMAC material and understand its explosive potential. Visco Elastic Polymer excited to plasma state then aluminum excited to plasma state
Aluminum aircraft skin liquefies

Aluminum sheet .05 mm
Visco-elastic polymer (VEP) 1.0 mm
Aluminum sheet .05 mm
Adhesive .02 mm
Aluminum skin of aircraft (typ) 1.27mm

EM pulse to initiate discharge.

I have emailed back to both Field McConnell and David Hawkins, who I understand has propounded this theory (I guess?) what evidence there is in support of it happening to the 9/11 aircraft.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Sit, Tighten One's Seat Belt and Listen to Field McConnell of AbelDanger.net - by David Guyatt - 09-12-2014, 05:20 PM