Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will a breath of fresh air sweep through Greece on Sunday - and upset the EU applecart?
Quote:This would lead to the unthinkable: should Greece pivot to Russia it would permit Putin to build Russian bases on NATO soil!

Ooh I like this! That would make things very interesting. If Germany has any sense they would follow Greece and ditch Washington.

I just heard on the radio when I got in that Greece has not asked for any money from the EU. Just time and space to pay back what they believe they owe.

Quote:He [Dr Jonathan Eyal] told Newsweek: "It's another reminder that the Greeks have never offered the kind of solidarity to Europe that Europe has shown to Greece."

Interesting the way it is worded. It is like Russia is not part of Europe. Stalin also knew that the most of Europe never really accepted Russia as part of Europe even if for geographical purposes Europe starts at the Ural mountains. As a Georgian he was culturally more orientated towards Asia and believed Russia's future was there too. Dr Eyal also has an incredibly short memory it seems about Greece's role in Europe. While his Prime Minister was busy collaborating with Hitler Greece already had anti fascist brigades. Wont even mention the cradle of democracy thing.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Will a breath of fresh air sweep through Greece on Sunday - and upset the EU applecart? - by Magda Hassan - 11-02-2015, 11:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Secret Service upset with Obama" (Wayne Madsen) Ed Jewett 1 4,963 07-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett