Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:
Bart Kamp Wrote:Let's not forget that Clay Shaw was a highly paid asset of the CIA, until 1956 so they say.
http://jfkfacts.org/wp-content/uploads/2...ormant.pdf Page 2 item 7

This is a key point.

See, the CIA always denied this. And CIA assets like McAdams would use this to say that Garrison was really wrong about Shaw.

Well with the ARRB, there were two pieces of evidence that now emerged to counter the whole thing about Shaw just being a businessman interview.

The QK ENCHANT document which said Shaw had a covert security clearance, and the memo Bart describes above.

Now, I was in possession of correspondence by Gordon Novel in which he stated that the CIA instituted a cover up about Shaw almost from day one and it was ordered by Howard Osborne of the office of security. Well, when these memoranda were declassified by the ARRB, it bolstered Gordon's credibility a lot. I mean, he was right. How did he know that way back then? Maybe because he was in contact with Dulles and Helms during his attempted infiltration of Garrison's office?

Gordon was a difficult guy to read because you really had to do your homework about him. I had one of my largest files on Gordon. Because I kept on running into him in my investigation. I did not do that on purpose. But he was just there.

In the nineties, he tried to publish an expose of the CIA and his work for it; it was called something like CIA vs. America. I got in contact with the agent. And I could not get a straight answer as to why it was shelved. But the important point is that after that, Gordon decided to STFU. Or if he talked, it was obvious disinfo. I know this for a fact. Because one night he tried to tell me that Watergate was mixed up with Area 51. This suggests that the CIA had a hand in deep sixing the book. And that made Gordon reconsider and work a deal with them. Which, I also had evidence of. If they would leave him alone, he would not talk anymore. Or it would be limited hangouts.

This is the Novel that Roy/Blatburst talked to before he died. And I have no doubt at all, he will print this disinfo verbatim without doing any background work on Novel. A la McAdams.

After publishing on Holland's web site, Roy/Blatburst has now exposed himself as nothing but a disguised Oswald did it shill e.g. McAdams, Reitzes.

Who needs this crap today?

Thanks to Stephen Roy for the link to the QK ENCHANT document
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/fi...904662.pdf

Messages In This Thread
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland - by Bart Kamp - 22-04-2015, 03:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Max Holland Duped the Daily Beast Jim DiEugenio 3 5,954 24-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Max Holland and Donald Carpenter vs Jim Garrison and the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 63 43,704 11-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Oliver Stone's Response to Philip Zelikow and Max Holland, 2002 Robert Morrow 9 11,117 04-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Oswald in holland Steve Duffy 1 3,008 04-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan