Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/...es-friends

The above is one of the early signs of why I began to have my doubts about Roy/Blatburst.

It is an utterly fascinating display of two laymen trying to go after a doctor. And not doing very well.

Note also who Roy/Blatburst is allied with, the inveterate cover up man Dave Reitzes. Which matches with him putting his review of the Clay Shaw cover up book on Max Hollands's web site.

In the long debate on EF about Judy Baker where Jim Fetzer fell on his sword, I tried to gently tell Jim he should defer to someone like Bill Davy about Clinton/Jackson and not take her word for it.

Know who Blatburst/Roy recommended? Patricia Lambert.

Does it get more clear than this.

Anyway, enjoy this interesting colloquy. And let me add, Reitzes says here that I hold that Ferrie was murdered. That is not so. I have never said that. I don't know what happened to Ferrie in any certain way. That is just a cheap smear on his part in order to polarize the discussion.

Patricia Lambert??? Very telling indeed. I used to see his posts at EF all the time but all of this puts him in an entirely new light.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland - by Dawn Meredith - 09-05-2015, 04:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Max Holland Duped the Daily Beast Jim DiEugenio 3 5,954 24-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Max Holland and Donald Carpenter vs Jim Garrison and the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 63 43,705 11-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Oliver Stone's Response to Philip Zelikow and Max Holland, 2002 Robert Morrow 9 11,117 04-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Oswald in holland Steve Duffy 1 3,008 04-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan