Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MI6 enters the Labour leadership debate with vintage "Red Smear" piece in the Torygraph
James Ruby Wrote:I rejoined the Labour Party yesterday after a hiatus of nearly 40 years. I am hoping this heralds some sort of political colonic irrigation whereby objectionable Blairite waste matter will be flushed away. I just hope Mr. Corbyn has the balls (once Chilcott has delivered his predictable fudge) to go after the main turd called Tony.

I would, for the first time ever, feel proud of my country if P.M. Corbyn's first act was to apologise for the obscenity of the Iraq debacle.

As they say in Parliament after the bars are open:

Here, here.

Blair is guilty of war crimes and Cameron of murder for the extra judicial killing of the two Brits in Syria.

I, too, hope that Corbyn will prove to be a new brush that sweeps away the Blair dross and which savages the Bullingdon Boys (almost certainly after Cameron moves on either Osborne or The Boris will be ushered in to organize future Conservative "trash the place" dinner parties).
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
MI6 enters the Labour leadership debate with vintage "Red Smear" piece in the Torygraph - by David Guyatt - 14-09-2015, 01:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The GOP's electrifying debate Paul Rigby 0 3,285 24-09-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Presidential Debate Greg Burnham 2 2,709 23-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  vintage print ads Bernice Moore 0 2,258 24-08-2011, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  an elevated piece of granite Ed Jewett 2 2,643 01-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett