Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meiers and JONESTOWN
This is a supplementary thread to the main one discussing Michael Meier's book WAS JONESTOWN A CIA MEDICAL EXPERIMENT?, which is linked here.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...#post11038

This should give those interested some further things to discuss. (I'll edit my reprint of the one chapter from the above thread tomorrow to point to the appropriate page here, to avoid duplication).

Meiers condenses - and continues - the narrative in his recent book THE SECOND HOLOCAUST: HOW THE AIDS EPIDEMIC WAS CREATED IN A CIA BLACK OPERATION, which is available on Amazon, linked below. It will be interest to anyone who finds his research here intriguing.

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Holocaust-E...ael+meiers

This reprint below contains the full text of his original book, sans footnotes and bibliography (the former of which largely links to newspaper articles, rather than offering additional commentary ala your average Peter Dale Scott book). A PDF with all relevant footnotes and bibliography will follow in the near future. This initial post is to give those curious about the text a chance to digest the bulk of Meiers' research. There are some sections I disagree with, and others that can be criticized for misguided analysis. The central discussion of Jones and his career however, is compelling and disquieting. I would be interesting in knowing more about Jones' work in Cuba. He was there at quite an important time.

WAS JONESTOWN A CIA MEDICAL EXPERIMENT?

A REVIEW OF THE EVIDENCE

by Michael Meiers

[size=12]

Table of Contents

Acknowledgement
Prologue

1 Heil Hitler!
2 Deep Cover
3 From the Cradle to the Company
4 Three Countries, Three Commissions
5 A California Concentration Camp
6 The H' File Homicides
7 Moscone, Milk and Murder
8 Publicity, Provocateuring and Political Power
9 Of Dogs and Monkeys
10 It's a Jungle Out There
11 The Experiment
12 One Cookie
13 The White Night
14 Various Villains and Victims
15 The Phantom Preacher
16 Renegade Faction

Epilogue

[/SIZE][size=12]
"You have to put fear aside and do what you think is right."

[/SIZE]- Leo Ryan on the eve of his visit to Jonestown.[size=12]

And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

[/SIZE]- John VIII : 32. The unofficial motto of the Central Intelligence Agency.
[size=12]

[/SIZE]

Acknowledgement

As the author, I am solely responsible for this work but it might never have been published had it not been for the generous efforts of scores of fellow researchers, reporters, librarians and friends who gathered source material, constructively criticized early drafts of the manuscript and proofread my atrocious spelling. I appreciate your help and trust that you will understand that the omission of your names from this acknowledgement is not intended to downgrade your valuable contributions, only to spare you the pain of any possible reprisal from those people who would suppress the truth about the Jonestown experiment and the assassination of Congressman Leo Ryan.

Michael Meiers
June 1988

Prologue

The Kristallnacht or Crystal Night was the name the Nazis gave to the evening of November 9, 1938: the fifteenth anniversary of Adolf Hitler's first attempt to overthrow the German government. As in years past, the Nazi Party bosses gathered to celebrate; among them was Heinrich Himmler, Reichsfurer of the SS, who had planned an event to mark the anniversary. Following the beer hall celebrations, Himmler's SS set out to assault the Jewish citizenry. Before the evening was over, 119 synagogues were set on fire, 7,500 Jewish shops were looted or destroyed, 171 Jewish homes were burned, and 20,000 Jews were arrested and sent to newly-constructed labour camps. According to Nazi records, 36 Jews were murdered that evening. Throughout Germany, Himmler's troops inflicted over 25 million marks worth of damage 5 million in broken glass alone, hence the name, the Crystal Night. In the weeks that followed, German Jews were not only denied insurance claims, but were totally ousted from the economy and fined one billion marks "for their abominable crimes".

German Jews had suffered persecution before, but only at the hands of roving bands of "brown shirts" who acted out of their personal predjudices under a government that turned a blind eye to their crimes. The Crystal Night was the first assault to be officially sanctioned by the German government. It was the beginning of the Holocaust. In the six and a half years that followed, over 12 million Jews and other sub-humans were exterminated in the Nazi death camps. Combined with the casualties of World War II, the death toll was a staggering 60 million.

Today, outside Munich, near Dachau, the first and most infamous of the German Nazi death camps, there is a memorial to those who died in the Holocaust. Inscribed on the monument are the foreboding words of American philosopher George Santayana, "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it."

--

The White Night was the name the Reverend Jim Jones gave to the evening of November 18, 1978 in which over 900 of his followers died in a mass suicide/murder ritual in Jonestown, Guyana; a community they had carved from the jungles of South America. Sparked by their assassination of U.S Congressman Leo Ryan, the predominantly Black American cultists carried out the final performance of the bizarre White Night they had rehearsed for years. Before the evening was over, 913 former U.S citizens were dead, most from drinking a cyanide-laced concoction.

For years, Jim Jones had warned his congregation that the Nazis had infiltrated the Central Intelligence Agency and other departments of the federal government to stage a second holocaust; this time against the Blacks and Native Americans. He claimed their only chance of survival was under his protection in the safe haven of Jonestown. Jones' warnings were correct, but he neglected to tell his congregation that it was he who was helping to perpetrate the coming ethnic war in America.

Jonestown was a medical field test in mind control designed to evaluate two auspicious behaviour modification drugs on a representative cross-section of Black and Native American citizens. The unwitting human guinea pigs were divided into three test groups. Three hundred received small dosages of drug A on a regular basis, three hundred received drug B and the remaining three hundred acted as the control group and received no drugs at all. Jim Jones then staged the only definitive test of his control; he asked his followers to commit suicide. Those who did so voluntarily were considered under control, those who refused were murdered and the results so noted in the extensive medical records that are still missing to this day.

Jones and several of his top aides were in the employ of the Central Intelligence Agency at the time of the experiment; making the White Night the first U.S. government sanctioned persecution of a native minority in peacetime. The 913 dead are important, but not as important as the yet untold millions who will die if the results of the Jonestown experiment are implemented in society. As the earth's resources steadily deplete, a second holocaust becomes more and more probable but, unlike the first, there will be no goosestepping Nazis, swastikas, concentration camps or gas ovens. People will just drop dead en-masse or be reduced to zombie-like slaves to serve a master race. All that remains of the ultimate experiment that made this grim future possible are photographs of the carnage and one in particular. Surrounded by a field of corpses, over the simple, unadorned throne of Jim Jones hung the following hand-painted wooden sign: "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

--

Some say the evil was born in Jim Jones, others say it is inherent in the CIA, still others claim the true source is the Nazis who infiltrated the CIA, and then there are those few who believe it all began with some quasi-religious group founded in the Dark Ages. One might as well say the evil was born with time and will die with time. In order to detail the story within the confines of a book, this work will explore the forty years of ethnic weaponry between the Crystal Night and the White Night.

Eight years have passes since the Jonestown "tragedy" or "mass suicide" or "massacre" or "suicide/murder" or "the greatest crime of the century" no one has really been able to define the event. One author has suggested that it was so unique as to be called "The Event." By now, almost all of the first hand accounts have been published. They are surprisingly consistent in the details of Who? What? When? Where?, but the critical answers to How? and Why? are either misinterpreted, misrepresented or, more commonly, outright omitted. Historic events, like Jonestown, are never understood as they occur, or even within a few years after they occur. It takes time to verify and collate the various eyewitness accounts into a comprehensive overview and to place that overview in the course of history. To date, most reports about Jonestown are autobiographies tainted by the author's defence of his involvement with Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple. Some are deliberate cover-ups, but most are just subjective and extremely limited in scope. Assuming the intentions of the eyewitness are honest, that he has not been deceived or overly influenced by his emotions and has 100% recall, what he reports is reality, but an extremely limited reality, as he has no knowledge of anything that occurred outside his field of vision. An eyewitness to Jonestown can no more write an accurate history of the event than a soldier in the trenches could write a history of World War I. Such first hand accounts do provide valuable source material, but the definitive history will be a conglomeration of all such accounts; a second-generation book, and that is precisely the intention herein. Although this work reaches entirely different conclusions, it agrees with most of what has been published on the subject of Jonestown.

The secret of the CIA's sponsorship of the Jonestown experiment is really no secret at all. The truth lies in most well-stocked libraries, and in the records of government agencies for any other adventurer who is willing to dedicate six years of intensive digging to discover. The first step in this research work was to collect everything that has been published on the subject. Newspaper articles from both the East and West Coast press were laboriously photocopied from microfilm. Every book about the Peoples Temple was acquired. Many are out of print but obtainable from book finding services, often at ten times the cover price. All related movies, documentaries and video interviews were then taped for reference. U.S government reports (including what little the CIA has released under the Freedom of Information Act) were acquired from the Library of Congress and added to the mass of data. The photo libraries of news agencies provided several thousand photographs, and a wide variety of periodicals provided reprints of articles on the subject. Much of the information referred to other more obscure publications that were purchased from a variety of sources to complete the largest reference library on Jonestown in the world. All of this information was then qualified with particular attention paid to the author's motives and the validity of his sources. Since the Jonestown story crosses the path of many equally important stories of the day, it was necessary to duplicate the above research procedures for these side stories that would become subplots of the Jonestown history. Once all of this information was gathered, it was collated minute by minute, day by day, year by year, until the sum total of all verified facts had been placed in chronological order. This work is intended for those who are not willing to make such an expensive and painstaking commitment in research of the truth.

Nearly everyone I have encountered in my research has urged me not to offer this book for publication. Some say I will be labelled a madman because the American people have been programmed to automatically assume that anyone who speaks of the CIA is paranoid and insane. I disagree. Americans are intelligent and sufficiently aware to know that our national security has been entrusted in part to a very competent agency that is real, effective, achieves noticeable results and often defends their secret activities by labeling their critics as crazy. I have also been warned that Americans do realize the CIA does terrible things but they do not want to know the gory details. Again, I disagree. We have not yet been totally brainwashed into a complacent, dream-like state. We pay taxes to support agencies like the CIA and deserve an accurate accounting of their activities, no matter how disturbing those activities might be. Finally, I have been forewarned that the CIA will try to discredit or even kill me for exposing one of their large-scale crimes against humanity. I agree that there may be some reprisal. The truth hurts, and even though it is not my truth, only the truth, I may suffer some persecution for exposing it.

My motives are both selfless and selfish. Personally, I am appalled that our democracy has deteriorated to the point where a federal agency felt compelled to conduct such a macabre medical experiment on innocent citizens. I feel a sincere responsibility to accurately detail the story of Jonestown and warn of what I see as the strong possibility of a second holocaust. Secondly, I do expect to be compensated for my seven years of work but, if money were my only concern, I could profit far more by using the knowledge I have gained, as opposed to just writing about it.

Though I consider myself to be an excellent researcher, I am only an average writer. This book has been written in plain English. Those fond of high intellectual pursuits will be stimulated and taxed to the limits of their comprehension, not by the pretentious use of flowery language, but by the story itself. The combined genius of Edgar Allen Poe, Aldous Huxley, George Orwell, and Stephen King could not have conjured up a more bizarre, intriguing fiction, but what sets this work apart from theirs is that this story is true.

1. Heil Hitler!

Just because the German Army surrendered, it does not necessarily follow that the Allies won World War II. War, especially world war, is far more than just a military manoeuvre; it also has economic, social, and political ramifications. Certainly, the Allies won a military victory over the Nazis, but that is all that is certain. Within only forty years after World War II, the economy of both Germany and Japan was much stronger than that of the United States, Britain, and Russia, who fared far worse in the wake of what is generally accepted as their victory. This chapter will explore some of the political and social ramifications of the second, and hopefully the last, world war.

Anyone who knows anything about 20[SUP]th[/SUP] century history will recognise this chapter's title as the salutation that opened and closed nearly every communication in Germany's Third Reich, but what does the average American really know about this group that nearly conquered the world? Surprisingly, very little. Volumes have been written on the subject but few have taken the time to read even basic primers like The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, as such histories are tedious in their detail. Public opinion of the Nazis has been drawn largely from motion pictures, newsreels, documentaries and articles that are too often subjective, one-dimensional propaganda. Since the story of Jonestown has its roots in Nazi Germany, to understand the full impact of the experiment some common misconceptions about the Nazis must first be dispelled.

Contrary to the widely accepted belief, the Nazis were not anti-Semitic, they were pro-Aryan, and there is a distinct difference. The fair-skinned, predominantly blue-eyed, blondes of Nordic descent were heralded as the master race while all others were considered sub-human. The Nazis did murder six million Jews in the Holocaust, but they also murdered an additional six million Slavs, gypsies, intellectuals, drug addicts, criminals, communists, and homosexuals. The only reason that Jews dominated the ranks of the oppressed is that they dominated the sub-human population in Europe. Had the Nazis risen to power in, for example Africa, Blacks and not Jews would have been murdered en masse.

The 1936 Olympics, held in Berlin, is a prime example of the Nazis' attitude towards Blacks. Germany proudly presented its finest Aryan athletes like Luz Long, who carried the honour of the master race but who was repeatedly defeated by the Black American, Jesse Owens. The German press called Owens and other Black athletes "auxiliaries" and "little more than trained baboons". Hitler exemplified the official Nazi position by refusing to congratulate Owens after he won an unprecedented four gold medals in the competition.

Though it is rarely portrayed as one, World War II was a race war, or at least the Nazis perceived it as such. The Allies, on the other hand, were fighting a traditional border war in which geography or nationality dictated whether the citizenry was friend or foe. To the Nazis, the enemy was not the United States or Russia, but the sub-humans, some of whom were in their own country of Germany, others in Europe and others still in the U.S and Russia. Likewise, the Nazis alliance was with the master race living everywhere, not just in Germany. As the German Army conquered more and more of Europe for "Aryan living space", many of the occupied peoples were classified sub-human and sent to the concentration camps, while many of Aryan heritage were rewarded and welcomed into the Third Reich. While the Allies were fighting countries, the Nazis were fighting people, and this basic conceptual difference permitted both sides to win. The Allies won a military victory over Germany, but Germany won a social and political victory over the United States, where their philosophy was embraced by many German-Americans (who today comprise the largest ethnic group in the country).

This story begins in an intra-structure of the Nazi Party known as the Sachutzstaffel, or simply as the SS. The SS was formed in 1926 with 280 charter members whose original function was to guard Adolf Hitler. After two rather ineffective leaders, Hitler appointed Heinrich Himmler, a quiet, mild-mannered poultry farmer and expert genetic engineer, as Reichsfuhrer SS. Under Himmler, the SS grew in numbers and prestige both before and after 1934, when it was made an independent faction of the Nazi Party. Enrolment had increased to 30,000 members recruited from Germany, Austria, Norway, Denmark and France. They were the elite of the master race and the heroes of every aspiring German boy who dreamed of the day that he too could wear the black SS uniform with its stylized twin lightning bolt emblem. The tight-fitting uniform was also cause for young girls to dream.

The SS was so diversified as to defy a simple description. They were not a military unit, per se, though Himmler did establish an armoured division known as the Waffen SS, whose primary function was not to engage in battle, but to follow the German Army and reorganize the conquered countries. They also served as very impressive parade troops. Furthermore, Himmler established an intelligence gathering division as the Security Service of the SS or Sicherheitsdienst (S.D), as the Nazi spy ring was called. Himmler also organized Germany's sixteen police forces into the Gestapo under his command. Another SS division, identified by their skull and cross-bones emblem, was charged with managing the several concentration camps set up in old German factories soon after the SS became a separate entity in 1934. One of the SS tasks was to implement Himmler's plan to purify the Aryan race in the first 125 years of his proposed "Thousand year Reich". Their plan was two-fold; eliminate the sub-humans, and procreate the master race. Himmler would breed the Germans as he had bred chickens on his poultry farm. The SS might best be described as a fraternity whose varied membership that numbered in the hundreds of thousands by the outbreak of World War II, took the following oath,

I swear to thee, Adolf Hitler, loyalty and bravery. I vow to thee and to the superiors whom thou shall appoint, obedience until death.

It was Heinrich Himmler's SS, and not the German people or even the German military, that was solely responsible for the Nazi atrocities.

One of the most bizarre and insightful activities of the SS was to scour the world in search of any and all knowledge of the occult and psychic phenomena. Though Hitler and Himmler's interest in the occult has long been reported, the influence the occult exerted on their careers has never been fully appreciated. Soon after World War I, Hitler joined a number of German occult lodges, most notably the Thule Gesellschaft, a coven that delved into the Black Arts, required its members to abstain from alcohol and meat (to enhance their necromancy rites) and preached a doctrine of Aryan superiority under an ancient Tibetan symbol: the swastika. Obviously, the experience had a profound effect on Hitler. It has been proposed that Hitler intended to appoint himself as God upon conquering the world and this was the source of his obsession with the occult. From African voodoo priests to Himalayan monks, from Christianity to letterology, every religion, sect or cult present in the world as well as in recorded history was closely scrutinized by the SS. They attempted to compile the most comprehensive study of man's spiritual experience, and to a large extent they succeeded.

By 1937, Himmler had bled the German occult lodges for all that they had to teach, so he outlawed them in order to eliminate anyone who possessed even a fraction of his knowledge. Covens, such as the A.A and the O.T.O, were disbanded. The principal figure in both was Aleister Crowley, who regarded the Nazis as "Creatures of Christianity" for their persecution of the Jews. Hitler did report in Mein Kampf that, as a young student in the Benedictine Monastery in Lamback, he dreamed of one day being ordained a priest. To this day, his relationship with the Catholic Church remains a very controversial issue. They never excommunicated him; not even posthumously.

Hitler and Himmler were the foremost authorities on the occult in the world, perhaps even in the history of the world, and the following is presented as an example of the extent of their knowledge. Their basic discovery, or rather rediscovery, was the one dogma common to all religious beliefs - man is an energy force in a physical body. Primitives call it a spirit. Christians call it a soul and portray their saints as having a nimbus or halo about their head. To a Hindu, it is an aura or astral body and their gods and goddesses are depicted as being surrounded by a glowing energy field. Some people in the past and present claim to have the ability to see this rainbow-like aura that surrounds every person, and which attests to his character, as well as his physical and mental state. Regardless of how different cultures view the aura, most agree that it exists and is crucial to life, as the absence of it is the true definition of death. Perhaps Himmler's initial interest in the aura was to develop new techniques to separate body and soul that could kill without bullets or poisons, but his research was to take a different course.

The SS scientists under Himmler determined through modern methods that when a person concentrates on another, a small flare of energy leaves his aura as a solar flare leaves the sun and travels at the speed of light to the person of his thoughts. The recipient then thinks of the sender without realizing that the thought was implanted in his mind. It is commonly known as telepathic communication or extrasensory perception (ESP). Everyone possesses the talent but, like other human attributes, the extent of one's ability varies from individual to individual. It seems strongest between family members or loved ones but, like physical skills, the power of telepathy can be exercised or cultivated to the limits of one's aptitude. The SS conducted many experiments in telepathic communications intended to transmit messages to people as they slept. If the dream message was strong enough, the recipient might subconsciously believe it to be his own thoughts and, once awakened, act accordingly. It is not known how far such experiments progressed in Nazi Germany, but it is known how far the science has progressed since World War II.

Following the war, a new technique, called Kirlian photography, captured the aura on film and, for the first time, scientifically proved its existence. Using the technique, an entire human body was photographed and, in the subsequent study of the picture, an amazing discovery was made. At certain focal points, the aura emitted from the body exactly coincided with ancient Chinese acupuncture charts. Despite present day claims that the effectiveness of acupuncture treatments is not understood, this discovery proved what holistic experts had predicted. Disease is often caused by a blockage of the life-giving force of the aura, and acupuncture needles merely unblock energy paths to permit the aura to flow unrestricted to the affected area. It is the aura and not the needle that cures the acupuncture patient. With this new insight into an ancient science, German researchers experimented with one particular acupuncture treatment that for over 5,000 years was believed to enhance one's psychic powers. According to research from the period, they had arrived at a simple, universally effective method to turn average people into masters of telepathic communication by unblocking the focal points of their auras associated with ESP.

In the 1950's, several experiments were conducted with a telepathic sender and a receiver located a thousand miles apart. The only aspect new to the experiments was the inclusion of highly sensitive monitoring devices that recorded the minute energy flares on an electronic gauge as it left the sender and arrived at the receiver. The experiment only confirmed previous findings, but one unheralded genius came up with a novel idea. The experiment was repeated but, instead of having the sender concentrate on a human receiver, he attempted to send his telepathic message directly to the monitoring equipment. The scientists were amazed when, at the appointed time, a thousand miles from the sender, the needle on the monitoring equipment moved. The machine could not understand the message, only that a message had been received, so the experiment was repeated, but this time, instead of sending a speech or thought pattern, the sender projected a series of energy pulses in Morse code. The gauge registered the dots and dashes of the message and translated them into the written word. If accurate, it was potentially a monumental discovery; the first mind/machine link.

The science, or otherwise, of telepathic communication has also not escaped the interest of the Central Intelligence Agency, which funded several studies in parapsychology - in a joint venture with the National Security Agency - in an effort to establish a super-secret national defence system utilizing the "energy influences" of various operatives to jam the directional guidance systems of incoming enemy missiles. Likewise, CIA reports indicate that as early as 1972, the characteristically austere Soviet Union had allocated an annual budget of over $20 million for their research in this field.

Regardless of whether the reader views this account as futuristic fiction or the secret of life, to Heinrich Himmler the science was very serious business. He firmly believed that he had discovered a primeval truth previously mastered only by such historic figures as Jesus Christ. Himmler viewed Christ's powers to cure the sick as no more than the ability to impart his extremely strong aura to upgrade the low energy levels of the afflicted. Likewise, to Himmler, Christ's miraculous power to raise the dead was no more than the ability to cure the ailment that had expelled the spirit, then travel through the astral world to retrieve the spirit and guide it back into the body. The "resurrection", to Himmler, was just the physical embodiment of the astral body. In some quarters, Himmler's assessment of the powers of Jesus Christ was taken seriously. Several studies have gone as far as accusing the Vatican of suppressing psychic research, out of fear that science might provide a logical explanation for what the Vatican would prefer their following to think of as miracles.

Like their spiritual experiments, the Nazis' medical experiments have been grossly underrated. SS scientists, like the notorious doctor-killer, Fritz Fischer, had the free, unrestricted use of human guinea pigs, not just lab animals that only approximated human response. Tremendous strides were made in the areas of genetic engineering and sterilization but the only accomplishment reported was their development of the technique of male sterilization commonly known as a vasectomy operation. Himmler, who had made it illegal for non-Aryans to reproduce, wanted to make it impossible, hence the concentration on techniques of sterilization. Professor Carl Clauberg, director of sterilization at Auschwitz devised an ingenious way to sterilize the sub-humans en masse. Twenty-four specially built counters were installed throughout Germany and Poland. As each of the several thousand daily registrants approached the counter they were unknowingly subjected to an overdose of X-rays. Such experiments encompassed only the half of Himmler's plan concerned with eliminating the sub-humans but there was an equal number of experiments dealing with the procreation of the master race that are rarely reported and almost always misunderstood.

There has been speculation that the Nazis attempted to create the perfect Aryan specimen, artificially in the laboratory using techniques similar in concept to those described in Aldous Huxley's 1932 fictional work, Brave New World, and more recently in Ira Levin's Boys from Brazil. Huxley's work certainly did not escape Himmler's attention as he included his name on the "Special Search List" of those Englishmen slated for kidnapping by the SS. Though they did probably engage in such research, there is no indication that the SS succeeded in synthesizing life in the laboratory as they continued to stock Germany and Austria with naturally-born Aryan children they acquired through the Lebensborn (Fountain of Life) Program.

SS officers, who could prove an ancestry untainted by sub-human blood back to the year 1750, were ordered to stud for the Lebensborn Program. They married only women with the "correct racial features"; fair-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde, wide-hipped and full breasted. In SS wedding ceremonies they exchanged the following vows, "We stand, we starve, we do our bitter duty." Four sons were expected if the officer's career was to advance. When the program failed to produce the goal of one million male super-babies, polygamy was legalized for the SS. But, even with polygamy, each of the SS officer's wives could be expected to produce only one man-child every two years, in practice it was more like one every three or four years. Himmler realized that time was limited for both the Nazis and Lebensborn Program and that if he was to succeed in reaching his targeted goal of super-babies within the allotted time frame, he would require every Aryan woman in Germany to be pregnant by the SS. He formed The League of German Girls to catalog the racial backgrounds of unwed women and encourage them to have as many illegitimate Aryan children as possible. Himmler launched a major propaganda campaign called "Mutter und Kind" (Mother and Child) in which posters and newsreels heralded the Aryan Madonna as the heroine of Germany for having extended her love for the Fuhrer to his SS and bearing a son with the "correct racial features". The heart of the Lebensborn Program was the network of maternity wards that the SS established throughout Germany to care for the every need of the expectant mothers and their children. While the majority of Germans suffered from shortages of fresh meat and vegetables during the war years, the Lebensborn children received the best of everything. The program had been given top priority; Himmler's super-babies were considered more important than the German Army.

When the Lebensborn Program continued to fall short of Himmler's expectations, he ordered the SS to kidnap Aryan infants from the countries they occupied in Europe and transport them to Lebensborn wards in Germany. Kidnapping foreign-born Aryan children was only logical when one remembers that the Nazis were fighting people and not countries. In 1939, the Waffen SS followed the German Army into Poland to catalog the populace. Also in 1939, Himmler founded the Ahenerbe; an SS society dedicated to the study of "the sphere, spirit, deed and heritage of the Nordic Indo-Germanic race." Under the direction of Dr. Bruno Begor, the Ahenerbe gassed several hundred Polish Jews just to study the racial differences between Aryans and Jews. Otto Ohlendorf was in charge of the mobile killing units that gassed thousands while in transit to mass graves. Many Poles were sent to labor camps like Auschwitz where they worked as slaves for German companies like I.G.Farben at least for about three months until they succumbed to the meagre diet of turnip soup. Though many Poles were executed in the concentration camps, over 200,000 Polish Aryan children were kidnapped and sent to Lebensborn wards where they were given German names and raised as pampered Nazis. Himmler gave the order,

I consider it a good idea that small children of Polish families who are especially desirable from a racial point of view be collected and educated by us in special institutions. The children should be removed under the pretext of their health being endangered.

H.H
Reichsfuhrer SS

The kidnapped children as well as the legitimate and illegitimate children of SS officers were taken from their natural parents and raised in Lebensborn institutions before being sent out into the world for adoption by German families. Obviously, the Lebensborn children must have been indoctrinated in the Nazi philosophy but there has been some speculation that Himmler had developed a means to hypnotize or brainwash them to program their future work in the "Thousand Year Reich". Though such a process has been described only in fiction like Huxley's novel, Himmler must have at least tried to maintain control because not doing so would have been as foolish as allowing the uncontrolled procreation of chickens to the point where they overran the farmhouse. Himmler must have had some technique that justified his taking financial responsibility for groups of children like the 200,000 Poles, while the German economy suffered under the burden of war. These were, after all, Himmler's children, prior to their conception, most were only a twinkle in his eye. He even devised a system to name every last one of them.

Rather than being baptized, Lebensborn children were initiated into the master race in an SS name-giving ceremony. The SS and not the natural parents named the child. Himmler wanted them to have a common identity and there was no better way of doing so than to give them a common name but, aside from being terribly confusing in the ranks, this would have destroyed any anonymity they might require to carry out their work. Himmler resolved his dilemma with an ingenious system that named each child differently, yet the same.

There is some indication that the Nazis did not initiate the Lebensborn Program, only develop it from one started earlier by some unknown entity, but regardless of when it began, the program graduated between one and two million super-babies under Himmler's control, which poses some interesting questions. Where are these people today? Are they still a group? And, if so, has their influence been felt in the world? Perhaps this work will help to answer such questions.

Plain-clothed SS agents, stationed in movie theaters throughout Germany, monitored audience reaction to Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels' newsreels and documentaries. He so advanced the art of political propaganda that the United States, even with all the talent of Hollywood, could not produce an effective counter-campaign. The propaganda unit of the U.S. army chose instead to concede to the Nazis' superior movie-making ability and used Germany's own film footage to frighten the American people with the strength and determination of their enemy. The propaganda war, or the "reel war" as it has been called, is a simple example of how the United States was developing a pattern of following the Nazis' lead. Actually, the only effective anti-Nazi propaganda the U.S. authored was produced, not during, but after World War II when Hollywood almost universally portrayed the Nazis as stupid, bumbling idiots who were easily deceived and defeated. If the intention was to convince the American public that the Nazis posed no threat to the security of the United States in the post-war years, Hollywood could not have done a better job.

Hitler's strategy to win World War II was surprisingly simple. He was fighting on two major fronts: the Russians to the east and the Americans and British to the West. So very early in the conflict Hitler initiated a plan to infiltrate and misinform his enemies in an effort to create friction, especially between the United States and Russia. The present day cold war was born out of this plan of Hitler's to divide and conquer. Officers of the SS, posing as the German underground, contacted the Americans through Allen Dulles who then headed the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) in Switzerland. The rather elaborate masquerade was intended to convince Dulles that Russia and not Germany was the true enemy of the United States. Likewise, Hitler's top aide, Rudolf Hess staged a spectacular defection to the west to persuade England and America to join forces with Nazi Germany against the Russians. With all the false rhetoric and rumour, it was no surprise that hostility prevailed at the meeting of the Russian and American armies when they converged outside Berlin. The mistrust and misunderstanding increased when Hitler's vast stockpile of gold could not be found. Tons of gold: the German treasury, the treasuries of the countries they had conquered, the confiscated gold of the Holocaust victims, even the jewelry of Helen of Troy was missing from the German museum. The Russians accused General Patton of hoarding the fortune and refusing to share in the spoils of war. Patton accused the Russians of the same but was to die in a suspicious auto accident during his subsequent quest to find the gold and discredit Russian claims. The gold has never been found, giving rise to the theory that it was hidden by the SS and spent covertly to support the fraternity's work after the war.

One of the key figures in the SS's master plan to control the United States was a member of the Great German General Staff, Reinhard Gehlen. General Gehlen, a staunch anti-communist, was one of Hitler's architects of the eastern front invasion and the foremost Nazi intelligence expert on Russia. It has been said that his files on Russia were more extensive than even those kept by the Russians themselves, epitomizing Field Marshall Rommel's quotation, "The first rule of war is to know everything there is to know about your enemy." In April of 1945, four days before Hitler reportedly committed suicide in his Berlin bunker, General Gehlen and a small staff defected with the Russian files to the Bavarian Alps where, at a place called Misery Meadows, they buried the catalogues in fifty metal boxes. Though Gehlen could have easily escaped, he made no attempt to do so. He waited in Misery Meadows for nine days and then travelled down the mountains to surrender. By this time the Americans had come to believe the Nazi propaganda about Russia and were only too happy to welcome Gehlen, his expertise, his files and his network of planted spies in Eastern Europe. Four months later, in August, Gehlen was smuggled into Washington, D.C. disguised as a four star U.S. Army General, befitting his rank in the German Army. He was well-received, being quartered at Fort Hunt, where a butler and several white-coated servants were provided for his comfort.

For the next few weeks, Gehlen met with President Truman and General William "Wild Bill" Donovan, the head of the OSS. Ever since President Roosevelt had sent him on a fact-finding tour of Europe just before the war, Donovan had advocated the establishment of a central intelligence group. Donovan was a New York attorney when Roosevelt first sought his services. World War II had elevated him to the rank of General in charge of our somewhat primitive intelligence gathering Office of Strategic Services. It took about a month for Donovan and Gehlen to convince the president to reorganise U.S. intelligence. On September 20, 1945, Truman disbanded the OSS and for four months the United States relied only on military intelligence to formulate foreign policy. On January 22, 1946, Truman established the Central Intelligence Group, under an authority headed by Rear Admiral Sidney W. Souers. The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) as we know it was born of this group on September 18, 1947, under the direction of Rear Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter who had set up the wartime intelligence network in the Pacific for Admiral Chester Nimitz along with Rear Admiral Edwin T. Layton. The CIA, designed to a large extent by Reinhard Gehlen, was staffed with former OSS, FBI, SS and SD agents. Yes, half were Americans, half were German Nazis.

With the full support of the U.S. government, the man, who now called himself "Dr. Gehlen", returned to Germany to establish the West German Federal Intelligence Agency or "Gehlen's Organisation" as the CIA called its European spy ring. Initially, the CIA gave Gehlen an annual budget of $600,000 but that was soon increased to $20 million. The CIA spent $3 million just to remodel a former SS housing development for Gehlen's headquarters. Over one thousand agents and their families lived totally within the walled compound that was once the headquarters of Martin Bormann and Rudolf Hess. Gehlen established sixty spy schools that graduated over 7,000 new agents to join the veteran Nazis in the field. It was Gehlen's idea to start Radio Free Europe; a propagandistic news station located only a few miles from his headquarters. Always pleased with Gehlen's work, the agency showed their appreciation by giving him a $1/4 lakeside village in Starnburg, Bavaria to which he retired in 1967 after a series of scandals involving former SS officers in his employ (hence the employ of the CIA) forced his abdication amid a rash of "suicides" among his critics. This former Nazi general, who has been called the "co-founder of the CIA", exerted considerable influence in formulating U.S. foreign policy when one considers that three-fourths of all U.S. intelligence on Russia originates in "Gehlen's organisation".

Many Americans, especially those who lived through World War II, may find it difficult to accept the fact that the U.S. government would be so foolish as to hire Nazis to organize and staff such a critically important federal agency as the CIA, but that is exactly what happened. If Washington was taken in by the Nazis, it occurred not after, but during the war when they began to accept Germany's claims that the Russian communists were the real threat. Following the war, fear of the Russians was all that was needed to prompt Truman to accept Gehlen's well-placed spies who provided a convenient solution to concerns that, whether legitimate or not, had been brought to Washington's attention by the Nazis.

The SS was so far superior to the Americans in their espionage techniques that their inclusion in U.S. intelligence required a complete revamping of the system. So many former SS and SD agents were hired by the CIA that they formed the basic personality of the agency. They all swore allegiance to the United States just as they had all sworn allegiance to Adolf Hitler years earlier. If one is still sceptical as to the extent to which the Nazis infiltrated the CIA, the evidence is easy to confirm. Instead of trying to pierce the security of the CIA and look for agents who are former Nazis, simply review the stories of Nazi war criminals and suspects recently discovered living in America; most, if not all, have a history of working for the CIA. A good example is the 1983 arrest of Klaus Barbie, a notorious SS officer known as "The Butcher of Lyons" for his war crimes against the people of that French city. Following the war, Barbie was hired by the CIA and hidden from the French who had targeted him for prosecution. Barbie worked as a CIA informant in Bolivia where, according to reports, he organized a mercenary force to protect Bolivia's cocaine trade, cocaine that eventually ended up on the streets of the United States. French Nazi-hunters finally located him and he was extradited to stand trial. Though it was nearly forty years too late, the United States apologized to France for having protected Barbie, being one of the few times that the U.S. officially acknowledged that their hiring of Nazis was wrong.

Another Nazi who worked for the CIA and one whose history is more pertinent to this story is Otto Albrecht Alfred von Bolschwing. According to a 1981 newspaper article,

The war over, von Bolschwing made a move crucial to his future success; he became an American spy. "He knocked on the door of the U.S. Army intelligence," a source explained, "and said, I'm experienced, I have a ring operating. If you give me a paycheck, I'll make you very happy.' He was sort of a miniature Reinhard Gehlen."

In March of 1969, von Bolschwing was hired as a consultant by TCI, a high-tech investment firm in Sacramento that planned to capitalize on the latest military technology developed in California's Silicon Valley. TCI was engaged in classified work for the Department of Defence and according to the company's founder, "Ours was going to be a sensitive thing. We all had to have security clearances." A TCI memo written in 1969 reported that its new consultant, "has extremely valuable connections and information in Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, the Netherlands, Antilles and South America. Mr von Bolschwing's connections in these countries are current." In his first year with TCI, von Bolschwing was appointed president of the firm by its board of directors, one of whom was the oil billionaire, John Paul Getty, Jr. From 1939 until 1942, the FBI had been investigating Getty's father because of his close personal relationship with Adolf Hitler and his illegal practice of selling oil to the Nazis via Mexico. According to the newspaper article that exposed von Bolschwing as a Nazi,

Records and interviews with TCI officials indicate that Helene von Damm, President Reagan's Austrian-born deputy assistant, translated contracts for TCI and invested $1,000 in it while she was then Gov. Reagan's secretary in Sacramento. Von Damm was "too busy" to talk about von Bolschwing, but through her White House secretary said she knew him "socially" in Sacramento "many years ago".

Soon after von Bolschwing assumed control of TCI, several of the company's major stockholders began syndicating their stock and selling it to small investors in the Sacramento area. The trading was eventually found to be illegal and several stockholders (but not von Bolschwing) were prosecuted by the Sacramento District Attorney's Office who referred to the case as "possibly the biggest stock fraud in California history."

Gehlen, Barbie and von Bolschwing are presented here as three prime examples of the thousands of Nazis who infiltrated the CIA and whose post-war activities continued to have detrimental effect on the American people. Von Bolschwing is of particular interest as his business dealings in California blazed a trail that leads directly to Jonestown.

One of TCI's two Silicon Valley subsidiaries, a Sunnyvale Corporation called International Imaging Systems (formerly Stanford Technology) purchased Intercontinental Technology, a Washington D.C. based marketing firm to represent them in the sale of sophisticated electronic surveillance equipment to African and Middle Eastern governments. This was not a new endeavour for International Imaging Systems that, under its former name, had supplied the CIA-backed Shah of Iran. The founder and president of Intercontinental Technology was none other than the notorious CIA arms dealer, Frank Terpil. The New York Times reported that Terpil and his partner, Edmond Wilson, used Intercontinental Technology's Geneva office for payment of former Army Special Forces troops, or Green Berets, he had recruited to train terrorists in Libya, according to several participants in the operation.

The purchase of Terpil's company by von Bolschwing's subsidiary is hard evidence of at least a connection between the two men that went beyond their mutual affiliation with the CIA. It also attests to the widely-held belief that the agency operates front companies in the U.S. despite the fact that such activities were a direct violation of their charter. The connection is important, for Terpil later admitted to a BBC interviewer that, during this period of time, he supplied mercenaries and arms to the early stages of Jonestown, when the jungle camp was used as a CIA training centre. Von Bolschwing provides the first glimpse into a Nazi/CIA/Jonestown connection: a living bridge between the Crystal Night and the White Night.

Messages In This Thread
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Anthony Thorne - 28-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Lauren Johnson - 28-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Drew Phipps - 28-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by Peter Lemkin - 29-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Meiers and JONESTOWN - by George Klees - 23-11-2017, 07:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment? Jan Klimkowski 70 86,023 07-08-2023, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Michael Meiers' The Second Holocaust Connie Smith 2 5,782 09-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne