Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jewish-Conspiracy Theory of the Bolshevik Revolution
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Paul, since you used to run the Foreign Office *cough*, you must have attended some great orgies, err cocktail parties, and whatnot, I do wonder if Ms. Webster's analysis bears some measure of truth, minus the Jooz did it part? There have been many posts here at DPF on the occult links to various intelligence organizations and mind control, satanic sacrifice, the Qabbala, Nazi fascination with the occult, etc. Even Gilad Atzmon, the Israeli born jazz musician and ethicist, would agree to some of Webster's opinions.

Put this in the category of Just Sayin'. :Confusedhock::

Back when Jan was still posting here, he and David would consistently disagree, if memory serves me correctly, about the nature of organized, high level paedophilia and whether it served more than the purpose of political control of leaders. Jan took the position that it was all about power, much like Sutton's position, and David (correct me) said there were occult aspects to it in the obtaining of kundalini (child sacrifice).

Yes, except I don't think we ever disagreed. We simply noted different strands of the same beast.

Power is a handmaiden of Kundalini.

Edit = PS, I should add for clarity that not all paedophiles are occultists and not all occultists are paedophiles. Pretty obvious really. My focus on the occult aspect was simply to point out that there was - and is - an occult aspect. Likewise the accrual of power is not necessarily related to the practise the occult. But it is, I think, a valid explanation that the practise of the occult is both far wider than recognised and has always attracted to it members of the powerful ruling class/elite - simply because it offers the promise of longevity (at the very least).
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Jewish-Conspiracy Theory of the Bolshevik Revolution - by David Guyatt - 29-07-2016, 09:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Broken Revolution Needed Magda Hassan 3 6,666 28-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Theory of the Crisis Magda Hassan 0 2,853 25-10-2009, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan