Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adele Edisen has died; unwittingly entangled with JFK assassination players.
Adele Edisen

[Image: JFKedisen.jpg][FONT=&amp]Adele Edisen graduated from the University of Chicago (Ph.B., Liberal Arts, and Ph.D., Physiology). She has taught at Rockefeller University, Tulane University School of Medicine, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, St. Mary's Dominican College, Delgado Community College, University of Texas at San Antonio, Palo Alto College, and Northwest Vista College. In 1963 Adele had begun a third-year level postdoctoral fellowship granted by the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness (NINDB) of the National Institutes of Health at the Louisiana State University School of Medicine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In April, 1963, Adele met Jose Rivera at a biomedical scientific conference in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The conference had been organized by the Federation of American Societies of Experimental Biology. Rivera told Edisen that he been on the faculty of the biochemistry department at Loyola University in New Orleans, and that he was now living in Washington. Edisen was planning to visit Washington and so Rivera suggested she she telephone him when she arrived in the city.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Adele arrived in Washington on 22nd April, 1963. She telephoned Rivera and had dinner with him at Blackie's House of Beef restaurant. During the meal Rivera asked Adele if she knew Lee Harvey Oswald. He also talked about the Carousel Club in Dallas.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The following evening Rivera gave Adele a tour of Washington. When they passed the White House he asked Adele, "I wonder what Jackie will do when her husband dies?" After Adele replied "What!", Rivera said, "Oh, oh, I meant the baby. She might lose the baby."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]During the tour Rivera made several comments about John F. Kennedy. Adele later reported: "He asked me if I saw Caroline on her pony Macaroni, and all kinds of crazy nonsense, and I was beginning to think I was with an absolute madman.... Rivera's part of the conversation at times was difficult to follow, but many of his statements, such as the reference to 'Jackie,' seemed deliberately placed. When he spoke of President Kennedy, Rivera was extremely critical of Kennedy's position on civil rights. Rivera made many disparaging remarks about black people and the civil rights movement."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Later that evening Rivera asked Adele to carry out a couple of tasks when she arrived home in New Orleans. This included contacting Winston DeMonsabert, a member of the faculty at Loyola University. He then asked her to call Lee Harvey Oswald at 899-4244. "Write down this name: Lee Harvey Oswald. Tell him to kill the chief." Rivera then said, "No, no, don't write that down. You will remember it when you get to New Orleans. We're just playing a little joke on him."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Adele phoned this number in early May and was told by the man who answered that there was no one there by the name of Oswald. Later, when she called again, the same man answered, saying that Oswald had just arrived but was not there at the time. Instead she spoke to Marina Oswald and asked her if she might call again in a few days to speak with her husband when he was at home. Marina only spoke Russian to Adele but seemed to understand her request because she replied, "Da". The next time she phoned she got Oswald, but he denied knowing Jose Rivera. Adele asked Oswald for the address where the telephone he was speaking on was located. Oswald gave her an address on Magazine Street. She did not give Oswald Rivera's message.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Adele was concerned that Rivera might be involved in a plot against President John F. Kennedy. She decided to contact the Secret Service in New Orleans and spoke to Special Agent Rice. According to Adele, "After giving my name, address and telephone number to him, I told him I had met a man in Washington in April who said some strange things about the President which I thought they should know. It was my intention to go there and tell them about Rivera and his statements, but I began to think they might not believe me, so I called back and canceled. Agent Rice told me they would be there any time I would care to come in."

Adele was born in 1928 and died in 2016 after several years of ill health. She was 88, almost 89.

A transcript of one of her first public interviews is attached below.[/FONT]

Attached Files
.pdf   1967 Edison interview.pdf (Size: 183.9 KB / Downloads: 18)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Adele Edisen has died; unwittingly entangled with JFK assassination players. - by Peter Lemkin - 01-12-2016, 08:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,089 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Judge has died Dawn Meredith 112 120,653 14-12-2021, 03:55 PM
  LeMay and Collins on 11/22/63 - two very important but different players Peter Lemkin 1 1,884 12-12-2021, 07:23 PM
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,615 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,731 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,830 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,963 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,664 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,940 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,784 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby