Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regional War Looming in the Middle East
Team Trump and the New Boy King Prince in Saudi to me are plotting and spell trouble for tens of millions in the area. I expect a lot of new proxy wars and small military actions all over the region, destabilizing further the delicate region and heading it in all the wrong directions. Lebanon is screwed [again]. Iran's in trouble, but they can defend themselves. Yemen will see about half the population die. Saudi Arabia will have internecine wars. Not a country in the area is safe. No, I wouldn't call Trump or Team Trump against Wars and Interventions...in fact he seems to love them and will love them more as he learns they distract from what is coming his way legally/impeachment-wise. Israel and S.A. will temporarily make gains, but I think in the end everyone will lose in the area and worldwide. Personally, I find the current world political/military mess unprecedented since the heights of the Cold War. I trust none in power anywhere in the major powers. Big wars, wars that spread and even nuclear wars are again possibilities. It is a horrible period and the important issues the Planet needs to face are being ignored completely as these idiots play their games of power-chess for high stakes in cash and blood.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Regional War Looming in the Middle East - by Peter Lemkin - 07-11-2017, 08:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How the East was Nearly Won: Oil As a Weapon of Blackmail David Guyatt 0 10,074 20-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Liberate Idlib after East Aleppo David Guyatt 1 7,765 29-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Origins of the Middle East Mess - A Historical Analysis Adele Edisen 5 7,284 28-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  A Post-Israel Middle East. Magda Hassan 0 2,871 01-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Some basic RECENT history of USA involvement [sic] in Middle East - and blowback from it. Peter Lemkin 0 3,374 05-10-2011, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Full-scale Middle East war is 'imminent', warns Israeli general Ed Jewett 0 3,007 07-09-2011, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  East Jerusalem settlements off the agenda. Washington caves in. Magda Hassan 3 4,030 05-09-2009, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton
  Israel defies US demand to halt housing project in Occupied East Jerusalem Magda Hassan 1 3,784 21-07-2009, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton