Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair
While many good points to question the official narrative are posted above, I feel I should comment on one thing that might well not be evidence of the authorities faking a real attack...that being the issue of the unprotected fire and police near men in full chemical-warfare or biohazard suits. I have trained in Toxicology and even had course work on organophosphate nerve agents [used in both pesticides and nerve poisons such as VX, tabin, sarin, and Novichuk, among others]. Most of these nerve agents are liquid or low-melting solids and do not vaporize - i.e. if one did not touch them, there is little hazard in their floating in the air, and in the air to harm your lungs or other parts of one's body. They usually need to be touched by the skin to enter the body - or administered orally. They can be made to be air-borne, but that is rare and brief in time that they would be present before being blown away. While details on Novichuks [they are a class, not a single compound] is scarce, and we do NOT know which one this is - if it is a Novichuk at all. I have heard only one person trained in this field mention that one of the Novichuks would kill anyone in a room or area by both air transport and contact; all others said that contact was necessary. All evidence so far seems to point to that - that touching it was necessary. This seems to be how the policeman affected was. He physically helped the two individuals and in doing so likely touched some of whatever compound was on their body or clothes or on the table, chairs or other environmental items. So, it may well be the men from Porton Down knew this could only be of danger if touched - and thus fire/policemen nearby not in hazmat or chemical warfare garb is not as strange as it seems - assuming they were told to watch and not touch anything. This does not take away from any of the other anomalies pointed out. The proximity to Porton Down is rather 'odd' in itself - as that place is where they make, test, sample, store and do other things with bio and chemical weapons of all sorts. I will be interested to hear what the UN inspectors say it is and where they got their sample from [chain of evidence involved]. They will NOT assign blame, only make a statement as to what the agent is and its physiological properties. Actually, by treaty, the UK was obligated to let the UN do this and not do it themselves and announce it - they were free to do it, but not to announce it and assign blame by treaty. It is generally agreed that most major nations [not some smaller ones] did in fact destroy their large stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons - but it is also generally known that all retained small amounts and anyway could at short notice produce any they had destroyed [hours to a few days]. Most of the new ones are binary agents [two harmless chemicals which when mixed produce a deadly compound - many with NO antidote of any kind]. Lovely World we live in.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair - by Peter Lemkin - 22-03-2018, 11:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,869 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The British road to Dirty War Paul Rigby 0 4,424 24-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Institute for Statecraft & the British Security Services Peter Lemkin 8 14,919 18-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ralf Anders
  Google's DEEP involvement with the National Security State...goes back to its beginnings. Peter Lemkin 0 5,224 13-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Deep Event?: Atlanta Airport Shut Down Lauren Johnson 2 6,752 19-12-2017, 07:59 AM
  Electronic Voting and the Deep State George Klees 5 8,827 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Deep State; Dark Arts David Guyatt 1 3,930 14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Trump and the Deep State Play David Guyatt 1 3,417 18-11-2016, 02:51 PM
  A Very British Take on the Election David Guyatt 3 4,643 13-11-2016, 01:59 PM
  The 2016 Election, Donald Trump and the Deep State by Peter Dale Scott Paul Rigby 1 3,722 02-11-2016, 06:30 AM