Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair
Boris Johnson is a Troglodyte with a permanent bad hair day. I agree Dave that the most suspicious and perhaps damning thing is not what is presented - but what is missing, i.e. hard evidence and facts. They have a great MSM story - but no facts and now 'facts' are starting to be contradicted with the official story. If they really had the 'goods' on the Russians or anyone else, why not produce it....why not let us know about the officer and at least the condition of all three - which is kept VERY vague to the point where one doesn't have a clue if they are getting better, going to survive, even in hospital. Why is the rank, branch and name of the officer being hidden? Blaming Putin is really a bit of a stretch....and where is the proof? or even some evidence pointing in that direction? Very odd event. A lot of deaths in the UK have centered around bio and chemical weapons - or those who were experts on them....a few too many to be coincidence methinks. Any major nation can secretly produce nerve agents or other nasties [and likely have some always secretly available]. They have known to be used on assassinations disguised to look like natural deaths. Whoever did this with whatever they did it with did it rather publicly. Instead of giving it to them at home or far from where they could get any help - it was done in semi-public location - where they were likely to be found before death - if they really were poisoned - which I'm inclined to believe they were - though we have no idea with what or how - let alone who. I guess they call a commission and have someone who is sure to give the OK to the official version. It could be true, but no one has even tried to produce evidence that it is and much now seems to point in quite other directions. A lot of very strange deaths occur in the UK...I'd still like to know about the computer guy who died zipped into a NorthFace storage bag. I have one myself and I don't fit and don't know how he did alive either.....but I digress....they never solve the old ones and always come up with new ones for the tabloid press to feed-frenzy on.....keeping the public's attention from what is really going on - the old magician's trick.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair - by Peter Lemkin - 22-03-2018, 05:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,868 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The British road to Dirty War Paul Rigby 0 4,422 24-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Institute for Statecraft & the British Security Services Peter Lemkin 8 14,919 18-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ralf Anders
  Google's DEEP involvement with the National Security State...goes back to its beginnings. Peter Lemkin 0 5,221 13-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Deep Event?: Atlanta Airport Shut Down Lauren Johnson 2 6,751 19-12-2017, 07:59 AM
  Electronic Voting and the Deep State George Klees 5 8,826 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Deep State; Dark Arts David Guyatt 1 3,930 14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Trump and the Deep State Play David Guyatt 1 3,417 18-11-2016, 02:51 PM
  A Very British Take on the Election David Guyatt 3 4,643 13-11-2016, 01:59 PM
  The 2016 Election, Donald Trump and the Deep State by Peter Dale Scott Paul Rigby 1 3,722 02-11-2016, 06:30 AM