Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair
Not one word on his symptoms - objectively from doctors or subjectively from Bailey....very strange. Also, hard to believe not one friend or relative of the Skripals has inquired about them at the hospital, if I read this strange article correctly.

Quote:Police officer poisoned in Sergei Skripal attack leaves hospital

DS Nick Bailey describes surreal' experience of exposure to nerve agent in Salisbury

Steven Morris

Nick Bailey called his experience surreal'.Photograph: Wiltshire PoliceThe police officer injured in the nerve agent attack on the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, has been discharged from hospital.
DS Nick Bailey called his own experience "surreal" but added: "I want people to focus on the investigation not the police officer who was unfortunate enough to be caught up in it."
He continued: "I understand why there is attention on me, but all I have done is represent every police officer who goes out there every day and puts their life at risk."
His wife, Sarah, said: "Nick doesn't like the term hero, but he has always been a hero to me and our children.
"This has quite simply been the most traumatic event of our life and it feels like our world has been turned upside down in a really short space of time."
DS Bailey said: "We are just taking each day as it comes at the moment. I recognise that normal' life for me will probably never be the same, and Sarah and I now need to focus on finding a new normal for us and for our children."
While Bailey was able to leave hospital, more details of the Skripals' condition emerged in a court of protection judgment giving permission for blood to be taken from father and daughter to be analysed by inspectors from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
It emerged in the judgment from Mr Justice Williams that both the Skripals remained "heavily sedated". The judgment added: "The precise effect of their exposure on their long-term health remains unclear, albeit medical tests indicate that their mental capacity might be compromised to an unknown and so far unascertained degree."
Williams said Sergei Skripal was unable to communicate in any way and his daughter could not communicate in any meaningful way. He added: "It is not possible to say when or to what extent Mr or Ms Skripal may regain capacity. Both are currently in a physically stable condition which is not expected to change in the immediate or near future.
"They are both being treated on the basis that they would wish to be kept alive and to achieve optimal recovery and the treatment currently being given is aimed to achieve that. The hospital has not been approached by anyone known to the patients to inquire of their welfare."

Salisbury NHS foundation trust said 48 people had sought advice from the hospital. All had been assessed and given health advice.

The chief constable of Wiltshire police, Kier Pritchard, read out the Baileys' statements outside Salisbury district hospital.

Bailey, who was one of the officers involved in the initial response when the Skripals collapsed on 4 March in Salisbury city centre, said in his statement: "There are really no words to explain how I feel right now. Surreal is the word that keeps cropping up and it really has been completely surreal."
He paid tribute to hospital staff who had nursed him, but also the wider public: "One thing that has lifted me throughout the last few weeks has been the public support the police service has received during this incident.

"All the stories of community spirit from the local businesses providing food and hot drinks to the officers standing for endless hours on the cordons, to the members of the public just showing their support for our work have been quite simply overwhelming to hear about."

Bailey added: "As I have begun to feel better, I have become aware of the widespread and enormous attention this whole incident has attracted. I find this really overwhelming. I am just a normal person with a normal life."

Pritchard said the experience must have been "terrifying" for Bailey, adding: "Whilst most of the world has been fixated on the incident and the investigation, Nick has had to undergo significant medical treatment which has undoubtedly been very daunting for him, and for his family."

and this is another bizarre story....for if it were a nerve poison, especially of the Novichuk class, the effects would be within less than a minute - more likely in seconds - so looking at items in their home when they were found on a park bench is very odd - unless it was NOT a nerve poison or they are thinking that the Skripal's were storing nerve poison in their home and somehow by accident self-inflicted themselves. With a nerve poison of the Novichuk class if the touched it or were exposed to it when they were leaving the restaurant, they were lucky to make it to the bench they were found on! The effects are THAT fast! The one used on the half-brother of N. Korean head honcho, after the two women combined the two single chemicals to create the binary agent it was about 3-5 minutes until he was incapacitated. That one is a little strange too...as the second woman to wipe her hands on his face would also have the binary compound on her hands. The women said they were told to wash their hands immediately, but these chemicals move in through the skin almost immediately and into the blood stream....yet both women survived without ill effects.

Quote:Door handles and computer keyboards are among the items at the home of Sergei Skripal that are being examined by investigators as they work to establish where and how the nerve agent attack on the Russian former spy took place.
Skripal's red-brick house in Salisbury remains cordoned off almost three weeks after he and his daughter, Yulia, collapsed in the city centre.
An investigator was seen at the house with a list headed "swabs". It appeared to indicate that spots the Skripals were likely to have touched were being looked at in particular. The front door, patio door and keyboards were all listed.
On Friday afternoon, investigators in protective clothing were wrapping up the bench where the Skripals collapsed.
Counter-terrorism officials have given no details of how the Skripals may have come into contact with the nerve agent, which has been identified as a novichok.

There was speculation it could have been placed on the door handles of Skripal's BMW or in the car's ventilation system. Another suggestion is that Yulia Skripal, who arrived in the UK on a flight from Russia the day before she and her father collapsed, may have brought it into the country.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair - by Peter Lemkin - 23-03-2018, 03:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,868 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The British road to Dirty War Paul Rigby 0 4,422 24-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Institute for Statecraft & the British Security Services Peter Lemkin 8 14,919 18-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ralf Anders
  Google's DEEP involvement with the National Security State...goes back to its beginnings. Peter Lemkin 0 5,221 13-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Deep Event?: Atlanta Airport Shut Down Lauren Johnson 2 6,752 19-12-2017, 07:59 AM
  Electronic Voting and the Deep State George Klees 5 8,826 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Deep State; Dark Arts David Guyatt 1 3,930 14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Trump and the Deep State Play David Guyatt 1 3,417 18-11-2016, 02:51 PM
  A Very British Take on the Election David Guyatt 3 4,643 13-11-2016, 01:59 PM
  The 2016 Election, Donald Trump and the Deep State by Peter Dale Scott Paul Rigby 1 3,722 02-11-2016, 06:30 AM