Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair
It is [as far as I can tell from the three text books I have on biological warfare agents] true the Russians invented the Novichuk class of nerve agents - but all major countries know the chemical formula of them and thus could build them themselves [or have some that was from the original Russian stockpile when 'destroyed']. They are really NOT complex chemicals nor difficult to construct. What is difficult given their lethality is protection of those making it and then storing it until used. However, while it is stated that this was a Novichuk [of which there were many variants], there is a United Nations based entity that needs to test and verify that. Any nation might have reason to not tell the truth as to the agent. Once one has the agent, one still does not have proof of the nationality of the maker without standard police investigative techniques [chain of custody, et al.] - and HONEST police work at that. What little is known publicly of Novichuks is hard to square with the Skripal's still being alive and the policeman having been released. They were very lethal in very small amounts - with no known antidotes [or so the mythology goes]. If there is now a legal case, I hope the Judge will ask for proofs of all of these allegations..... One can make 'logical' assumptions based on initial partial evidence, but even that needs to be proven with fact and definitive evidence. One can also make political assumptions.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair - by Peter Lemkin - 25-03-2018, 04:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,871 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The British road to Dirty War Paul Rigby 0 4,424 24-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Institute for Statecraft & the British Security Services Peter Lemkin 8 14,919 18-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ralf Anders
  Google's DEEP involvement with the National Security State...goes back to its beginnings. Peter Lemkin 0 5,225 13-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Deep Event?: Atlanta Airport Shut Down Lauren Johnson 2 6,755 19-12-2017, 07:59 AM
  Electronic Voting and the Deep State George Klees 5 8,827 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Deep State; Dark Arts David Guyatt 1 3,930 14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Trump and the Deep State Play David Guyatt 1 3,417 18-11-2016, 02:51 PM
  A Very British Take on the Election David Guyatt 3 4,643 13-11-2016, 01:59 PM
  The 2016 Election, Donald Trump and the Deep State by Peter Dale Scott Paul Rigby 1 3,722 02-11-2016, 06:30 AM