Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair
After 4.5 years of JFK assassination research, I just don't get why ANYBODY places ANY credibility in anything that happens involving the Intelligence Agencies.

Whenever I read the "the Intelligence Community agrees that..." or "the victim of this murder was a Russian spy" or that "a leaked intelligence memo says..." I REGARD IT LIKE I NEVER EVEN HEARD IT!!!

In reading the brilliant but pathetic The Man Who Knew Too Much by Dick Russell, its obvious that intelligence professionals are never going to divulge anything of use, even on their death beds. Nor do they ever tell their relatives. Richard Case Nagell proved that 10 times over. The same applies to the writings by and about Sir William Stephenson and the SOE. You won't find a shred of useful information in a thousand pages of that stuff.

We have a fairly close relative who is 80 plus years old. All we hear is that "Fred worked in intelligence in the military and that he was stationed in Ohio." Even now, he wouldn't dare talk about it with anybody.

So I agree with people who only worry about what this British poisoning signals about the intentions of NATO, the UK, the US. Anyone who gets into the weeds about "what kind of poison" or "was the victim a single, double or triple agent?" is just wasting time. You know it's fake before you even start looking. And even if you find any factual information, 99% of your fellow members of the public will disbelieve it or ignore it anyway.

In my judgment, you can spend the same amount of time reading about what the overall posture of NATO is in 2018 vis-a-vis Russia, instead of trying to prove this was a provocation. Of course it was a provocation. Everything involving a spy is either a provocation, disinformation, totally invented or is worthless for a similar reason.

And the public is forever gullible and I am currently trying to figure out why the human brain is incapable of recognizing all of the above. It's apparently wired into us to be hungry for Intelligence Community lies. Kind of like we want to believe in Santa Claus. It's set in concrete. You might be able to chip off a small piece of the block, but overall, nothing can be explained or changed with the public.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair - by James Lateer - 03-04-2018, 05:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,868 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The British road to Dirty War Paul Rigby 0 4,424 24-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Institute for Statecraft & the British Security Services Peter Lemkin 8 14,919 18-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ralf Anders
  Google's DEEP involvement with the National Security State...goes back to its beginnings. Peter Lemkin 0 5,223 13-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Deep Event?: Atlanta Airport Shut Down Lauren Johnson 2 6,752 19-12-2017, 07:59 AM
  Electronic Voting and the Deep State George Klees 5 8,826 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Deep State; Dark Arts David Guyatt 1 3,930 14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Trump and the Deep State Play David Guyatt 1 3,417 18-11-2016, 02:51 PM
  A Very British Take on the Election David Guyatt 3 4,643 13-11-2016, 01:59 PM
  The 2016 Election, Donald Trump and the Deep State by Peter Dale Scott Paul Rigby 1 3,722 02-11-2016, 06:30 AM