Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair
Wasn't a 'sample' of said 'agent' given to Porton Down chemists, who said that it was a type of nerve agent developed by the Russians? Unless I have been touching too many door knobs lately, I think yes. If what they were given was in fact tested and was in fact a Novichok nerve agent, then logic would dictate that it was not on a door knob nor on anything that touched the Skripals - aside from the matter of who made it and who put it where. The UN Bioweapon report should be out in a few days, but they too will ONLY state what the chemical they were give is - NOT who made it nor where it was placed. I believe they have the mandate and capability to investigate such matters - but the UK govt. I heard refused to allow them to do so. Wonder why? Anyway, it is probably too late in the matter to do a good investigation now. One wonders what they Skripals were given and when - and by whom? [and what the motive was]. I for one can think of many nations or groups/entitites who might want to do such a thing as a false-flag operation. Could the Russians have done this? Yes. Is there any evidence they did? I've not seen any yet. Could the Brits have done this to blame the Russians? Yes. Is there any evidence they may have? I'd say at this time more than any evidence or circumstantial evidence pointing to Russia or anyone else...but I can think of other players who could have pulled this off too. Sadly, I think like the man who died in his locked flat in a North Face Bag [XXL], this will play on and then be forgotten when another similar matter comes to the fore - and never be resolved. We live in very strange times, and the enemy is made to appear able to strike anyone everywhere; but just may be hiding behind the cloak of the authorities and their 'knights of the round table'. Nothing new in that.

Anyway, isn't it nice to know that some 'deadly instant-acting military-grade organophosphate nerve agents' are past their sell-by date or just duds........::bowtie::
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
The Skripal Poisoning - A Very Deep British Affair - by Peter Lemkin - 06-04-2018, 05:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,867 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The British road to Dirty War Paul Rigby 0 4,420 24-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Institute for Statecraft & the British Security Services Peter Lemkin 8 14,914 18-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ralf Anders
  Google's DEEP involvement with the National Security State...goes back to its beginnings. Peter Lemkin 0 5,220 13-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Deep Event?: Atlanta Airport Shut Down Lauren Johnson 2 6,750 19-12-2017, 07:59 AM
  Electronic Voting and the Deep State George Klees 5 8,826 15-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Deep State; Dark Arts David Guyatt 1 3,930 14-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Trump and the Deep State Play David Guyatt 1 3,417 18-11-2016, 02:51 PM
  A Very British Take on the Election David Guyatt 3 4,641 13-11-2016, 01:59 PM
  The 2016 Election, Donald Trump and the Deep State by Peter Dale Scott Paul Rigby 1 3,722 02-11-2016, 06:30 AM