Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward!
It seems too obvious to me that instead of being "refined" or "finished" by their high school experience, that Dr. Christine Ford and Judge Kavanaugh were left all the worse due to their high school experience.

Sadly, if Judge Kavanaugh is put on the Supreme Court, he will be voting to us MY TAX DOLLARS to fund the very sort of Parochial and/or private schools that left both him and his accuser Dr. Christine Ford as psychological basket cases for life. (I'm just relying on what I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears at the hearings).

If Judge Kavanaugh was a participant in sexual assault, how could his sexual development as a teen-ager be guided by priests who can't even police their own ranks on the issue of sexual assault?

Historian Michael Beschloss on a TV show described Kavanaugh's reaction as "psychiatric" in responding to questions. That's my take also.

I attended all public schools and I can say for sure that my friends and I never tasted a drop of liquor until going to college. The fact that these "elite" teenagers were living such a life of drinking and debauchery that a guy can write a best-selling book JUST ABOUT THE DEBAUCHERY in that High School is appalling.

Can't we see this sad situation as proof positive that PRIVATE SCHOOLS FOR KIDS DON'T WORK! In fairness, I have seen good results from parochial education displayed by co-workers in the workplace who attended private parochial school. BUT WHY TAKE A CHANCE ON THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY IN A PRIVATE SCHOOL? This stuff is, sadly, all too common there (IMHO). And it should not be subsidized by tax money where the performance is not under the supervision and control OF AN ELECTED SCHOOL BOARD!

Dr. Ford went to an all-girl's school. So in her (apparent) first encounter with a young man, she assumed the worst and believed he was out to rape her. Maybe he was, but (IMHO) he was most likely making a little too aggressive sexual advances and (being a phobic and fearful personality), Dr. Ford assumed the worst. Not that hitting on a 15-year old girl is a good idea. I heard them (back in the day) be described as "jail bait" and this looks like the case in the Kavanaugh encounter.

It is possible that Dr. Ford is refusing to say how she got to this party because she might have been driven there by her parents or the parents of a good friend. At the very least, her activities were not being monitored either by her parents OR BY STAFF AT HER EXPENSIVE PRIVATE "RELIGIOUS" GIRL'S SCHOOL.

IMHO competent public school counselors would have intervened along with parents to minimize this incredible drinking, gang-rape type debauchery amongst the students. I'm not sure whether these private schools have psychologists, trained counselors or social workers on staff. As far as I have ever heard, they do not.

The moral of this story is IF YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR KIDS, THEN SEND THEM TO THESE KIND OF SCHOOLS.

What else can I say?

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward! - by James Lateer - 30-09-2018, 05:52 PM