Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward!
Only nine persons were interviewed by the FBI - at the direction of the President. [i.e. the fix was in and the facts were not sought, nor to know the truth!). Ford nor Kavanaugh were interviewed. Only one of the persons named by Ford was and he was an old buddy of Kavanugh sure to lie and keep the secrets. None of the 20 persons Ramirez said could confirm her allegations were interviewed! The location of the house in question was not sought [piece of cake for the FBI], nor the date - which seems to match the July 1 calendar entry. Avenatti's client Swetnick was not interviewed nor were any of her many witnesses she offered to name. Perhaps even worse hundreds of people TRIED and failed to contact the FBI with what they felt was relevant information - much of it eye-witness. The FBI refused to talk to these people and gave them the run-around. Senators are now given one hour to look at the SINGLE COPY available in a secure room with a guard. No notes or copies are allowed. Just a mini-version of the 911 Commission report or the Warren Report - all with the conclusions decided before the 'investigation' and working from there backwards. What a fucked up political system we have. To call it broken would be too kind, as I don't think it can be repaired - only replaced en toto.

The vote on Kavanaugh will be Saturday morning barring some surprise. Bye bye Roe v. Wade, environmental sanity, gender equality, what little remains of freedoms and rights; it will be Corporations and the rich over all else - and Trump will get a 'get outta jail free card' if he gets ordered to submit to a subpoena or investigated, etc.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward! - by Peter Lemkin - 04-10-2018, 06:30 PM