Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward!
When Mr. Dagosto says the above sentences in my postings are contradictory, I get frustrated because I haven't gotten my message through to even the people on this site, much less to anyone in the media. (I am a regular caller to C-Span Washington Journal and a regular visitor to my Congressman's office and town halls, so I keep trying).

The Deep State both determined the 2016 election through Comey AND are trying to overturn the decision of the voters. All the talking heads on TV simply can't properly analyze things regarding the Deep State.

THEY THINK THE 2016 ELECTION WAS A BINARY CHOICE. YOU HAD TO LIKE EITHER HILARY OR TRUMP. FOR YOU AND ME IT WAS. BUT NOT FOR THE DEEP STATE!

The goal of the Deep State was to put a Yale, Skull and Bones type on the Supreme Court (and in the White House) and definitely not a liberal. So I will say it here for the hundreth time:

THE DEEP STATE DIDN'T WANT EITHER HILARY OR TRUMP! What's so hard to understand about that?

Simply put, they used Trump to defeat Hilary, now they're trying to overturn the election and get a Bush-Cheney type war criminal in the place of Trump and Pence. They want it just like they did with Watergate where they got their Bilderberg buddy Gerald Ford appointed without any election. And the Supreme Court is also a major big deal with them.

By bullying Trump, they have got three people appointed to top jobs from just one Deep State high school. These nominees are not the choices made by Trump.
They are forced upon Trump by McConnell and the Republican "Skull and Bones", Yale-DC clique.

They didn't like Hilary because the Deep State is controlled by big money and Hilary would not, for example, give corporations a tax cut. But they don't like Trump because he has openly mocked the intel community over the Iraq War and WMD. Trump is pretty much IN OPEN WARFARE WITH THE DEEP STATE which they knew would happen.

So if Mueller succeeds, they get rid of both Hilary and Trump. Why can't people see that? In 1973, they backed Nixon to stop McGovern, then they overturned the election of Nixon with the Watergate phony scandal. Then they got their boy, Gerald Ford as President without any input from voters.

The Hilary-Trump-Mueller playbook is identical to Watergate. So please, don't people tell me I'm inconsistent. People like Sean Hannity (a college dropout) just can't grasp the idea that the choice of the Deep State was not limited to either Hilary or Trump. The Deep State has many more options than just two (that you and I had).

I'm not inconsistent. It's the analysis of the talking heads on TV that's just too ignorant and simplistic (like Hannity) and they can't see an obvious reality like this even though it's happening right in front of their face!

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
Second and Third Accusers against Kavanaugh come forward! - by James Lateer - 05-10-2018, 04:14 PM