Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitney Webb on The Larger Context of the Epstein Case: Completed
Quote:I'm a little surprised that Whiteny Webb hasn't factored in this series the British John Profumo / Christine Keeler affair that involved JFK (HERE), which to my mind is the British elite end of these evergreen sting operations.

Are you saying that JFK was honey trapped in this network?

Regarding WW's articles, remember she is focusing on the Roy Cohn network also linking it to the CIA and FBI. So, it is an American ring she is looking at. But in the coming third article, she will be linking it to Jewish state gangsterism.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
Whitney Webb on The Larger Context of the Epstein Case: Completed - by Lauren Johnson - 27-07-2019, 06:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Deep Political Case For a Romney Presidency Lauren Johnson 10 8,945 12-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Architects of Economic Collapse: The Case of Latvia Magda Hassan 1 3,350 18-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  For Those Who KNOW Obama Is Only A Small Step - And Much Larger Are Needed! 0 599 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: