Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut - again
I entirely agree, Dawn.

Interestingly, hitherto I have seen nothing, occult-wise, that implicates Jeffrey Epstein. So it was with some interest that in watching a Duran video on Epstein emphasizing the view of a highly regarded forensic expert that Epstein's cadaver exhibited signs of homicidal strangulation (with a ligature) and not suicidal hanging, that I saw a brief news clip of Epstein's private Caribbean island featuring a very curious domed-topped square building painted in blue and white stripes that featured two very statues on top as if both were standing guard. There are no clear pictures of these two statues taken from the front, only from the side and back

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9795&stc=1]

You can see the "guardians" in the below Youtube clip @ 2:35

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9796&stc=1]

Some have concluded these were Harpy Eagles, others Owls. However, I don't think anyone can be certain what they were symbols of.

What I will say is that this building struck me immediately as temple and an ancient Egyptian one at that - and if that is the case (and it may not be, of course) then in this building we do have an occult link at least.

Attached Files
.jpg   epstein egyptian style temple.jpg (Size: 123.99 KB / Downloads: 22)
.jpg   epstein temple 2.jpg (Size: 141.17 KB / Downloads: 22)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut - again - by David Guyatt - 02-11-2019, 12:16 PM