Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phillip Garrido
Magda Hassan Wrote:http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/

From Garrido's blog:

Quote:PLEASE NOTE: This is a sample of the "DECLARATION OF AFFIRMATION" as the originals are photo copied and are not clearly legible.

DECLARATION
OF
AFFIRMATION

This document is to affirm that I Phillip Garrido have clearly demonstrated the ability to control sound with my mind and have developed a device for others to witness this phenomena. by using a sound generator to provide the sound, and a headphone amplification system, ( a device to focuc your hearing so as to increase the sensitivity of what one is listening to) I have produced a set of voices by effectively controlling the sound to pronounce words through my own mental powers.

So I __________________________________ state that in the month of June 2006, I witnessed Phillip provide a demonstration at my place of business, controlling a voice or set of voices that are unearthly in nature. I have signed this affirmation to confirm my witnessing of this event.

Concerning the state of Phillips' mindfulness and his freedom to conduct himself appropriately: I will confirm that out of the many years I have interacted with him, business or otherwise, he has always acted mature and intelligent. He has had a steady personality throughout the many years I have known him and is fully capable of handling himself respectfully regardless of the possible out come of any given event. He has never displayed an unsuitable, incoherent or improper cognitive behavior all the years I have known him, nor has he ever mentioned the subject of him hearing voices to my staff or me.

Sign and date this line X_________________________________________

OK - Garrido believes he has psychic acoustic powers.

What is needed to work out why he believes this is an accurate biography of Garrido.

His military service. What prisons and programmes he's been in. Any links to cults or extreme religious groups.

Or whether he's mentally deranged or schizophrenic in the clinical "hearing voices" sense.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Phillip Garrido - by Magda Hassan - 29-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Phillip Garrido - by Myra Bronstein - 29-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Phillip Garrido - by Keith Millea - 29-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Phillip Garrido - by Magda Hassan - 30-08-2009, 03:38 AM
Phillip Garrido - by Magda Hassan - 30-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Phillip Garrido - by Jan Klimkowski - 30-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Phillip Garrido - by Keith Millea - 01-09-2009, 08:00 PM