Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment?
Kara Dellacioppa Wrote:
Anthony Thorne Wrote:I have the whole first book in Word doc form. I'll try and dig it out today. Hang tight and don't buy that expensive second hand edition.

i was almost ready to bite the bullet and buy it and by the way what about Bowarts expanded research edition of Operation Mind Control? I have the regular edition. is the expanded one worth it?

Bowart's research edition is a completely different and MUCH larger book! It is a must have for any researcher in this field. The 'regular edition' is just for the general public. It is not a minor revision - it really is a completely different work! The research edition used to be available on Sribd, but lately they have been taking down just about anything good. If you can't get it there, contact me, I have an electronic copy.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment? - by Peter Lemkin - 20-08-2015, 05:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meiers and JONESTOWN Anthony Thorne 19 33,972 23-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: George Klees