Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment?
Anthony Thorne Wrote:My take is when he moves off Jonestown he goes astray - he also had an odd perspective on the Bay of Pigs. Both his books have sections that make you scratch your head a little. People will be able to judge his Jonestown work when I post the full volume next week. Does his Mark Lane discussion hold water to anyone here?

I think he has a very balanced and sanguine analysis of Lane - both this participation and his book. I had respect for Lane until the events of Jonestown...but whether Lane is to blame for this or this was the plan is up for grabs. I'd say both are true to some extent. Lane was to be destroyed as a researcher and legal advocate for CIA assassinations - and tainted for this association with a 'cult' that in the public mind committed mass suicide [even if that aint so]. To my thinking, Lane has never told all he knows or could have found out. Many questions were asked about him which he chose never to answer - further casting doubt on him IMHO.

The manipulations of Ray, the witness who could state that Ray was not in his room during the shooting of MLK, and the entire HSCA are CIA 'classics'...but then so were the events of Guyana and Jonestown - including the killing of Ryan and manipulation of Lane. The truth is SO FAR from the consensual public reality on most events in history [and this one in particular] as to make 'history' as presented in schools and the media a joke.

Looking forward to the full version.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment? - by Peter Lemkin - 22-08-2015, 06:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meiers and JONESTOWN Anthony Thorne 19 33,972 23-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: George Klees