Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment?
Anthony Thorne Wrote:I borrowed the Meiers book via interlibrary loan here in Australia (total copies available throughout the country - one) and photocopied it in its entirety for personal reference a few months back. It's a remarkable volume and really needs to be read and dissected by more researchers. The lengthy section where Meiers deals with the involvement of Mark Lane is particularly eye-opening. Jonestown is a deep event if there ever was one, and it would be quite something to read the full story of the event via some unredacted secret internal CIA report that put the whole event into context - not that such a report will ever appear. The Meiers book is the next best thing though and it's another chapter of America's deeply bizarre and sinister secret history.

I agree.

I have a hard copy and tried to contact Meiers more than a decade ago, but his publisher claimed to have no contact or forwarding details for him.

Joe Holsinger - see my post of his 1980 interview above - was a major source of Meiers. A major source and possibly more.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Was Jonestown a CIA medical experiment? - by Jan Klimkowski - 07-05-2013, 06:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meiers and JONESTOWN Anthony Thorne 19 33,972 23-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: George Klees