Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile?
Peter Lemkin is on the money -- God, how I wish I could call him a lame-brain or something, but I'm afraid he's nailed it, especially in his sentence about our collective passivity.

Interesting too his note about the Great American Shipping Mall given this tidbit of a story [ http://cryptogon.com/?p=11791 ]; seems our parking lots are emptying.

Myra notes that the survival instinct seemed dormant which brought to mind a book I've read, recommend and is on my bibliography for my compilation "Summon The Magic"; it has also recently been promoted by Catherine Austin Fitts in her blog at Solari.com: http://www.deepsurvival.com/ .

Check out an inner link for The 12 Rules of Deep Survival, where he says (interestingly): "[size=12]Survival should be thought of as a journey, a vision quest of the sort that native Americans have had as a rite of passage for thousands of years. Once you're past the precipitating event–you're cast away at sea or told you have cancer–you have been enrolled in one of the oldest schools in history. Here are a few things I've learned that can help you pass the final exam." [/SIZE]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 22-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 23-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Ed Jewett - 23-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Sedona Arizona sweat lodge deaths--Are Americans too docile? - by Myra Bronstein - 23-10-2009, 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Family (Santiniketan Lodge and Ann Hamilton Byrne) Austin Kelley 26 21,917 27-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan