Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40,000 contract serious virus in Ukraine, kills 30 Not Swine Flu
David Guyatt Wrote:
Quote:As usual, during the time of the outbreak there was a bioterrorism "exercise" going on...
http://www.interpol.int/Public/BioTe...op/default.asp
Curiouser and curiouser said Alice. 911 and London's 7/7 both had a related "exercise" going on at the very time of those events.

Since I do not believe in coincidences of this magnitude I have to conclude that a deep political event was under way --- and is under way.

Yes, I think you are right. My later comment about the Ukraine having its own Critical Response Incident Simulation Exercise System (CRISES) Program was very much tongue-in-cheek, or sardonic, or...

Based on what I know [my reading, my experience, my training, my self-taught sense of what is possible inside simulations and exercises, etc.], I am currently operating under a cognitive umbrella that must allow for the possibility that, inside the Westernized governmental world of the US and perhaps extended into certain political and corporate allies, such exercises have been deeply infiltrated and co-opted and COINTELPRO'ed for the express purpose of learning not how to improve response or teach responders but how better to infiltrate, hide within, and invariably defeat such responses, responders, and response protocols.

My personal insights come from having been a long-term tabletop gaming enthusiast, having read [consumed] a SAGE publication ["The Guide to Simulations/Games for Education and Training"] which was a bibliographic compendium of the best insights within the field of simulations and games circa 1980 published with the help of NASAGA, having studied the field in depth, having published within the field, having worked briefly within the field, of being NIMS-certified in exercise design, and of being involved at multiple levels on multiple occasions with low-level drills, exercises, command centers, etc. This is amplified by having read in some depth about the OODA loop, what it is, how it works, how it has been adopted by national (US) entities, and how it functions/works in a computerized application or with the support of the kinds of surveillance/analysis capabilities presently in place.

Simply said, if "the state" can get you to participate in a drill or table-top exercise with your critically-placed colleagues, it can tap into your insights and knowledge. The nature of that process is to put a perplexing scenario or problem in front of you and ask you and your co-responsible colleagues to address it, tackle it, solve it, etc.

If the process is computerized (thus enabling very high quality capture and storage) and/or if the post-exercise debrief is captured in print, or on tape, then the state can analyze it and all its similar events faster and more effectively, and with deeper insights, than you can. Those doing that analysis [at a level well above and removed from your own] can then "see" where the "seams" are in the socio-political response system so it can better sidestep or defeat that system.

Essentially, it is a very subtle method of espionage.

We now return you to your regular-scheduled pandemic.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
40,000 contract serious virus in Ukraine, kills 30 Not Swine Flu - by Ed Jewett - 12-11-2009, 08:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Zika virus story Drew Phipps 6 17,737 15-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  American Researchers Discover 'Stupidity Virus' Magda Hassan 0 3,613 14-11-2014, 01:30 PM
  Bird flu virus engineered to be dangerous to humans David Guyatt 0 2,545 21-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Virus Peter Lemkin 5 4,855 27-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Nicaragua Gives Chinese Firm Contract to Build Alternative to Panama Canal Magda Hassan 0 2,061 10-06-2013, 10:37 AM
  Easily weaponized virus goes missing from Texas lab Magda Hassan 1 3,071 26-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New SARS Virus Attacks Arabs Created by Israeli and British Bio-Weapons Lab Magda Hassan 0 2,412 17-10-2012, 11:11 PM
  Mystery virus kills thousands of lambs Magda Hassan 2 3,797 28-02-2012, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  The Weird Russian Mind-Control Research Behind a DHS Contract Ed Jewett 1 4,394 22-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Swine flu scam Jack White 1 2,666 25-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein