Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovered history: Top kennedy military aide says lbj was badly shaken after assassination
Charles Drago Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I think there are a lot of people out in the critical community who do not take the Tx angle of this case seriously enough. Especially LBJ and Mac Wallace. Perhaps I also lack objectivity in this matter as I was in the middle of this as it was all breaking, but there was a lot of strangeness re the fingerprint evidence. From the invisible breakin at print expert Nathan Darby's home, taking only his Walace file, without setting off the alarm, to more than a few suspicious deaths of people who got too close to this issue.

I know Tosh is no longer interested in JFK but he too often warned me that this was one hot potato!

I wonder if Walt Brown will ever again address this issue since the entire reason Jay Harrison enlisted Walt's abilities and friendship began with the failed fingerprint press conference in Dallas, May 29, 1998.

Dawn

A break-in such as that suffered by Darby may be appreciated as a tool to underscore the significance of what ultimately is a wholly fabricated story.

Lyndon Johnson possessed neither the power, influence, nor connections either to order or facilitate the assassination. He very well may have been an accessory -- before and/or after the fact -- to murder. Wallace may have been directed to be in Dealey Plaza at what would be the hour of JFK's demise -- but only to incriminate and otherwise terrorize LBJ.

Johnson is one of the classic false sponsors of the assassination -- the possessor of just one of the three must-have qualities to be elevated to "prime mover" status.

LBJ had motive. LBJ did not have means or opportunity to do it the way it was done.

And by the way, Johnson continues to serve the true prime movers of JFK's assassination whenever he is accused of planning the hit.

"These conspiracists are over the line when they try to blame Kennedy's successor!" the msm proclaims. "These conspiracists will stop at nothing to spread their sick fantasies!"

Did Johnson know in advance that Kennedy would be hit on the Dallas trip? Perhaps. Was he blackmailed into silence before or after the act? Perhaps.

Did he order the hit?

Not a chance.

Fabricatd by whom? By "story" do you mean the fingerprint evidece itself, or the notion that LBJ carried out the hit? I do not believe that LBJ had the power to authorize and have carried out this murder, but that's as far as I get regarding his involvement. I agree that the hit would have happened without all of LBJ's legal and political problems. That was a happy coincidence for LBJ.

Am I to assume that you consider the fingerprint match of no value? A fraud?
A set-up to throw suspicion on LBJ? I cannot see this as a set up because no-one could have foreseen the efforts that went into obtaining the latent print, the known Wallace prints (not available since) or an expert. Especially an expert, two actually, who would indeed find a match. I do not disagree however, that LBJ can be viewed as a false sponser. E. Howard's little deathbed "confession" would have been quite out of character.
Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Recovered history: Top kennedy military aide says lbj was badly shaken after assassination - by Dawn Meredith - 09-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 477 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,072 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,510 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,660 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,153 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,604 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,582 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,722 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,300 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,677 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman