Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climate Change proponents emails and files hacked
Gary McGowan Wrote:With respect, Peter: We disagree. I hold not much in the way of credentials in anything, but I have put a great deal of effort in my 63 years into trying to figure out what in hell is going on--this most especially after I noticed a number of significant leaders (I'm American) were being assassinated, the official investigations were blatant whitewashes or muddying of the waters, and that most everybody seemed to be running around as if hypnotized, playing games related to "money" when they weren't watching TV. I feel as if I have been witnessing a very slow-motion tragedy of death and maiming and worse for the past 40 years, and it's not good.

But because we disagree is no reason not to try to communicate with one another. To that end, may I inquire in all sincerity: When you look at such as the following report, where do you think the author is coming from? Do you regard it as intentional propaganda, misinformed science, or what?

CO2: The Greatest Scientific Scandal of Our Time [/FONT]
by Zbigniew Jaworowski, M.D., PhD, D.Sc. PDF file[/FONT]

This seems a good place to mention, though I don't see it as related to my question above, that the exposure of the climate change hoaxers at Britain's Climatic Research Unit doesn’t disprove claims of anthropogenic global warming and potential catastrophe therefrom one way or the other. It certainly exposes something well-worth examining, but it’s not science.

The issue of anthropogenic global warming is just one of huge number of assaults on Gaia humans have made. We are a plague [overpopulated] on the Planet, distorting water and land resources, destroying habitat for all other life, distorting the atmosphere and oceans, fouling our 'bed' with poisons of all kinds, now responsible for the extinction of over 200 species PER DAY [and rapidly increasing], destruction of the ozone layer, melting of the glaciers and global climate change - and much, much more. It is only recently that ANY 'establishment types' thought to use this as a way to control the masses. This cry of alarm is from the 1950s and has been ignored as it got worse and is now at the point where an immediate cessation would NOT prevent huge catastrophe to humans and [worse] the rest of living things on the only Planet we have. Arrogance, hubris, denial, short-sightedness and worse is what I see. A few [about 5-8%] of legit environmental scientist have some doubt it is anthropogenic. They are mostly bought and paid-for by Big Business or right wing born agains, who feel all is 'their god's' control and out fo the hands of humans. This is the greatest battle humans and other species have faced since the extinction of the dinosaurs [a natural event]. This one is up to US and to a large extent the U.S. I fear we will loose the battle due to denial and cover-ups, corporate spin, et al. What do I think of people like you mention...misguided to bought-out....like those scientists who worked for the tobacco industry or work for Monstanto and the chemical industries now.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Climate Change proponents emails and files hacked - by Peter Lemkin - 30-11-2009, 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Southcom Plan to Regime Change Venezuela Published by Latin Journalist, Stella Calloni David Guyatt 0 7,579 18-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  BELGACOM hacked by GCHQ Carsten Wiethoff 6 6,267 13-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  DHS Emails Reveal U.S. May Have Terrorist “Hands Off” List Magda Hassan 6 5,342 30-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Hacked Email from U.S. Army Attache in Ukraine - on the US need for false flags Paul Rigby 1 2,650 13-03-2014, 10:22 AM
  Wikileaks publishes Stratfor Global Intelligence files. Magda Hassan 26 13,392 16-11-2013, 09:45 AM
  Op Israel ~ Mossad Hacked Anonymous leaks names, addresses of 35,000 Israeli officials Magda Hassan 2 6,264 24-03-2013, 09:51 PM
  Britam defence hacked Magda Hassan 2 6,256 26-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  WikiLeaks cables: MI5 offered files on Finucane killing to inquiry Magda Hassan 6 4,790 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Greek PM web site hacked Magda Hassan 0 2,615 25-07-2012, 12:35 AM
  Whistleblowing Website Cryptome Hacked. Magda Hassan 0 2,494 14-02-2012, 01:51 AM