Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beneficiary of Lockerbie given Nobel by US masters
David Guyatt Wrote:Paul, this has proved to be a fascinating and insightful look and I thank you for posting it.

It has left me wondering if my previous understanding of the deep political factors behind Lockerbie - namely, the deaths of the 5-man DIA team under command of Major Charles "Tiny" McKee on board PanAm 107 and the entire drug connection was not the motive... and possibly a red herring.

Afraid so, DG, what we were offered was nothing less than the classic "double-bubble" - an easily penetrated outer-layer of deception (some Libyan geezers) within which lurked, for the benefit of the more intelligent and attentive, the inner deception (McKee and the DIA). Both designed to burst under the pressure of meaningful scrutiny.

I have long wondered what happened to Heseldine. I dimly recollect that he opened a cafe in a small town in Essex (Ongar? Chipping Ongar? Something like that.) If any does know his whereabouts, let me know; or draw his attention to the thread and ask him for his thoughts. I'd be fascinated to hear/read the full story.

Paul

Messages In This Thread
Beneficiary of Lockerbie given Nobel by US masters - by Paul Rigby - 20-10-2008, 08:01 PM