Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents
Charles Drago Wrote:The "likely suspects" referenced in the Diana investigation include (and I assume are not limited to) the Windsors, armaments (especially land mines) manufacturers, Middle Eastern types who benefit from hostilities, and even members of a religious sect who allegedly viewed Diana as the incarnate spirit of their nemesis.

Of course you may concentrate on anything you wish, Myra. But if you choose to answer the "how" and "who" and "why" questions of the Diana affair simultaneously, you choose to make the same mistakes that have plagued the JFK, RFK, and MLK investigations from their respective inceptions.

Until you establish how Diana died/was killed, you haven't the slightest chance of discovering the identities and motives of any perpetrators.

I don't know why you would assume that I have not focused on the how and why of Diana's murder. How very presumptuous. I've posted at length in another forum, long long ago, on the how and why. It is not a terribly complicated case, to summarize: Ongoing embarrassment to the crown from her outspokenness. Charles' frustration over his inability to marry the rottweiler. And then the two nails in her coffin--her very successful actions to get landmines banned when British Aerospace makes a fortune on them (and she was making progress convincing President Clinton to sign on to the ban), as well as her cavorting with a middle eastern man--the son of a man who the British aristocracy despised.

Attached Files
.jpg   MineField.jpg (Size: 35.45 KB / Downloads: 5)

Messages In This Thread
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 24-10-2008, 05:54 AM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 03-11-2008, 04:20 AM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 03-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 03-11-2008, 07:04 AM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 03-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 03-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 06-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 06-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 06-11-2008, 07:27 AM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 06-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 06-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Prince Charles' wives and auto accidents - by Myra Bronstein - 11-11-2008, 07:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ed Butler, INCA and .... Charles Manson...? Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 4,219 08-06-2010, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Bomb kills Saudi Intel Chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan 0 897 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: