Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ventura: ‘You’re not allowed to ask’ about 9/11
Yeah, the Code Pink thing was pretty bad and more than a bit of a P.R. disaster for the organization. I just tired of it all and it was pretty sad to see people who I fought side by side with against the tyranny of the police/warfare state turn on me like dogs when I had the temerity to call out the glimmer twins on MSNBC as just more of the same corporate hacks. My departure from 'the left' was as devastating as the airstrike on Colonel Kurtz's compound at the end of Apocalypse Now. I am not the only one either, prominent voices like Chris Hedges have also denounced the pathetic excuse for the 'left' recently. I knew that it was going seriously bad when there was so much support over the phony neocon psyops treatment of Iran's 'Green Revolution' that splintered progressives and turned far too many of them who should know better into neocon propaganda parrots demonizing that bad man Ahmadinejad so that public support for an Israeli attack that would kick off WW III could build.

What a sad disappointment, I expect the right-wingers to be lemmings, join phony Republican/corporatist co-opted tea parties and treat an abject moron like Glenn Beck as a modern day prophet but I must say that the 'left' is really no better, as long as it's THEIR police state and THEIR wars they are down with it all.

Keep on fighting the good fight

EE

Messages In This Thread
Ventura: ‘You’re not allowed to ask’ about 9/11 - by Ed Encho - 13-03-2010, 10:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ventura and Abby Martin talking 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 2,470 13-09-2014, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood's 'Where Did The Towers Go?' with Alex Jones | 5/10/2011 Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez 4 4,783 13-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  Ventura's CONSPIRACY THEORY - THE PENTAGON Anthony Thorne 2 2,884 26-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne