Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WH Chief Helped GOP Sink 9/11 Trial
This comes as no surprise, especially the alliance with the three headed monster that is McCain-Lieberman-Graham that certainly dare I say does not have a history of putting U.S. interests first.

Despite the warnings from many of the people who I knew I voted for the Pope of Hope, not because I was naive enough to believe that the U.S. President actually had any serious power to circumvent the permanent government (National Security State/Deep State) but that at least in the hope that the planetary destruction spree of the Bush-Cheney Axis of Evil would at least be reigned in and the myth of the benevolent goliath with good intentions (while total horseshit) be reverted to.

But when Lord Obama's first appointment was Raht Emanuel it was pretty obvious of what was to come. Now I may get into a bit of trouble in openly speculating that Emanuel may in fact be MEGA but the agenda of that slimy little prick is pretty obvious by now and that agenda is in the continuaton of using blackmail, intimidation, thuggery and who the fuck knows that else to ensure that the U.S. will continue to play Golem for a certain crappy little country hellbent on carving out Lebensraum while using U.S. taxpayer dollars to carry out what amounts to genocide.

So of course the little vermin is throwing in with Lieberman and his ilk on this, after all, what would the purpose of the entire black op be were the U.S. not able to shed our quaint little traditon of due process and that "piece of goddamned paper" the Constitution in order to create a fascist legal black hole into which any critics of Israeli war crimes and extremist U.S. imperialist policies can be cast into dare they open their mouths...

I say that Joe Lieberman, Bill Kristol and Raht Emanuel are engaged in a very sweaty circle jerk over the ridiculous Jihad Jane claptrap that will now allow for the dreaded al-CIAda label to be applied to folks like us who dare to call BULLSHIT on this sordid little game.

Just my two cents

EE

Messages In This Thread
WH Chief Helped GOP Sink 9/11 Trial - by Ed Encho - 14-03-2010, 12:19 AM
WH Chief Helped GOP Sink 9/11 Trial - by Mark Stapleton - 14-03-2010, 01:48 AM
WH Chief Helped GOP Sink 9/11 Trial - by Mark Stapleton - 15-03-2010, 02:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KSM's lawyers ask to quit trial over destruction of evidence Carsten Wiethoff 0 2,897 12-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Report Says 54 Countries Helped C.I.A. After 9/11 Adele Edisen 2 3,725 07-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  US may not give 9/11 attackers civilian trial David Guyatt 3 3,811 09-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  NY 911 "hero" Police Chief jailed David Guyatt 1 3,285 19-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Ex-ISI Chief Says New Afghan Intel Agency To Destabilize Pakistan Peter Lemkin 1 2,821 12-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt