Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like they are gearing up for W.W. 111.
Hot damn, I love parades...we can have one for the end of humankind.....and a last picnic.....no need for charcoal or fire of other kinds - all will be kindly provided by all those nukes that have been gathering cobwebs - but still work just fine....that most have forgotten about....in the phony war period we now live in. The USA never stood-down from WW2, IMO and has been very quietly, with good PR cover [to all too many] and propaganda continuing to wage a war of conquest against those who would stand in the way of our [USA's and connected] Oligarchy and Deep Political Establishment. All for profit, power and empire. But that last parade and picnic will be a real blast!:goodnight::goodnight::goodnight::goodnight:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Sounds like they are gearing up for W.W. 111. - by Peter Lemkin - 15-03-2010, 09:36 AM