Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S. Korean Navy Ship Sinking in Disputed Waters
Quote: The South Korean government displayed to the press the intact propeller shaft of a torpedo that supposedly struck the Cheonan. Since torpedoes travel between 40-50 knots per hour (which is faster than collision tests for cars), a drive shaft would crumble upon impacting the hull and its bearing and struts would be shattered or bent by the high-powered blast.

Yeah,the picture of that intact propeller shaft convinced me that all is not what it seems to be.And,I'm not hearing anymore consternation by S.Korea.I guess they figure it's time to shut up.

As for those "rising mines",that brings back thoughts of one kind of anti-personnel mine that was used by the Viet Cong.We called them "bouncing Betty".When a soldier stepped on the triggering mechanism,the mine would pop-up from the ground to about shoulder level,and then blow the shit out you. Confusedaint:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
S. Korean Navy Ship Sinking in Disputed Waters - by Mark Stapleton - 28-05-2010, 07:58 AM
S. Korean Navy Ship Sinking in Disputed Waters - by Mark Stapleton - 29-05-2010, 01:57 AM
S. Korean Navy Ship Sinking in Disputed Waters - by Mark Stapleton - 31-05-2010, 02:39 AM
S. Korean Navy Ship Sinking in Disputed Waters - by Keith Millea - 05-06-2010, 04:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING NEWS: Israel Attacks Humanitarian Ship to Gaza in International Waters. Again. Magda Hassan 3 3,507 17-05-2011, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  False flag in progress on Korean peninsular Magda Hassan 14 7,040 27-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  South Korean warship shot at a North Korean navy ship Magda Hassan 1 3,319 11-11-2009, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Danny Jarman