Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free lynne stewart resist the destruction of democratic rights in america
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Austin Kelley Wrote:I'm certainly not for state repression, but I've got to admit that I've got unresolved questions about this case.

Wasn't the "blind cleric" aided and abetted by elements of the American Cryptocracy, as for example to even get his visa to come and organize out of the mosque in Jersey City?

And isn't Ramsey Clark, despite his lefty credentials, someone who we really should be concerned about?
Yep. There are many questions. I know Ramsey Clark has not always been what he is now and what is he now anyway? His role in the JFK area was quite different to what he did in the NATO attack on Yugoslavia just for one glaring difference. Your reference to the 'blind cleric' and the cryptocracy is, I think, why Lynne Stewart is in jail. She and others say that the operation, like many others, was an FBI job. They supplied the plan, the material to carry out the plan. Everything. They want her silenced and disappeared. Like all others who dare to say the Emperor Has No Clothes and point to the secret government.

There is NO reason to doubt the integrity of Lynne Stewart nor her innocence in this case. You should listen to her describe how she saw and acted in this case - to give her client the best legal defense possible. She didn't take sides. Our system of justice depends on the lawyer after taking a case to do their best to represent their client - which she tried to do. Yes, there are many complexities with the larger case and personalities, but not with Stewart. One only needs to look at the caliber of persons who have come to support her to see what is really going on here. This is an attempt to silence lawyers who would even think to take cases of persons labeled as terrorists. It is meant to have a chilling effect on all good lawyers who'd dare defend a declared enemy of the American State - which easily could be me....or some of you. The Center For Constitution Rights and the cream of the progressive legal profession are backing her. Take a look at her defense committee website and reconsider your doubts.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Free lynne stewart resist the destruction of democratic rights in america - by Peter Lemkin - 30-03-2010, 06:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lynne Stewart: A Classic Case of Judicial Abuse & the [in]justice system in the USA Peter Lemkin 1 9,776 16-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Please America, don't elect this dozey president David Guyatt 2 2,961 23-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Conservatives to scrap European Human Rights Act David Guyatt 1 2,983 09-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Another stunning expansion of corporate rights: corps have right to religion Drew Phipps 14 6,439 14-09-2014, 11:24 AM
  America moves back to the bad-old-days of discrimination enshrined in law. Peter Lemkin 0 2,114 23-02-2014, 08:20 AM
  Saudi women's rights activists sent to jail David Guyatt 1 2,558 29-09-2013, 01:46 PM
  Citizen Rights Don't Apply to Roma Magda Hassan 17 11,183 28-09-2013, 02:13 AM
  Kafka's America: Secret Courts, Secret Laws, and Total Surveillance Peter Lemkin 11 6,685 27-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Paul Craig Roberts: "Extermination of The Truth" - In America Law No Longer Exist Adele Edisen 0 2,807 06-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  CIA 'tortured and sodomised' terror suspect, human rights court rules Magda Hassan 3 3,877 14-12-2012, 09:37 AM