Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster
Open Thread: Various BP Oil Spill Theories

May 25th, 2010 Want to discuss BP oil spill theories that are percolating though the rumor sphere? Go for it here.
I’ve seen all of the ones that you guys have submitted (and then some!), but I can’t find any sources that I feel are worth mentioning here.
[Image: oilspill.png] Oil Spill Card from Illuminati Role Playing Game
This is not to say that I think we’re getting the full picture from the corporate media on this cataclysm. As per routine, it’s probably not that bad, it’s worse. But, from long experience, I avoid posting stuff from sites that generate in excess of 95% noise and rat poison, consider Sucha Fool to be an authoritative source of information and have roll playing/social engineering games running as factual threads (complete with teams of trolls egging on the peanut gallery).
However, there is that other 5% of information that might represent legitimate signal… Think you have a grip on that 5%, well, shine on you wild diamond. This is the place.
If you want to mention something about the sea floor, the alleged looped video, space based beam weapons, etc. go for it.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 25-05-2010, 04:03 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 25-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Ed Jewett - 25-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Mark Stapleton - 27-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Mark Stapleton - 28-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 08-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 08-06-2010, 10:16 AM