Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster
Attention readers:

The blog and media coverage and commentary on the Deepwater Horizon event, now well over a month old, has exploded like the oil rig itself, and is now gushing out words and links faster than a sane man can possibly deal with it.

Over at CGCS, http://www.commongroundcommonsense.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=119560, a mega-thread has been created which is now being fed by multiple posters.

Multiple threads from that discussion board, which include many of the same articles I have posted here, are now being merged.

Over there, several people are contributing beyond just myself. One of them is Snuffysmith, veteran moderator there, well-versed in many issues, especially nuclear, a former lawyer, and with more to her resume as well. I’ve known and conversed with Snuffy for years and she is a member at E Pluriibus Unum as well.

Subsequently, further attention should be given to that thread as well as your own usual and customary sources.

One of the thrusts in the thread merger is the ecological impact and the now-escalating political, social, economic and other ramifications. As a single event, it will continue to generate news, opinion and speculation for many, many weeks to come.

This, of course, does not preclude any DPF members from posting here.

[/FONT]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 25-05-2010, 04:03 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 25-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Mark Stapleton - 27-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Mark Stapleton - 28-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Ed Jewett - 31-05-2010, 04:49 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 08-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Louisiana deep oil drilling disaster - by Myra Bronstein - 08-06-2010, 10:16 AM