Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Jim'll fix it.

Jim'll fuck it.

Jim'll fix it for the chosen to fuck it.

Quote:Uncle jimmy took me to his sick parties: Nephew tells how his childhood was stolen at 13

Guy Marsden, now 59, said he and his teenage friends were taken to act as intermediaries for adults and younger children

He said children as young as ten would disappear into bedrooms with men and return later

While he did not see anything, he says it was 'perfectly obvious' what was happening

Said parties were attended by other households names in showbusiness, but never any women

by chris brooke daily mail

published:22:06, 5 october 2012| updated:22:21, 5 october 2012

a nephew of sir jimmy savile yesterday told how his celebrity uncle attended paedophile parties'.

Guy marsden was just 13 when uncle jimmy' took him to a wealthy celebrity's house in london in 1967 for the first of many sordid social gatherings.

Over the next 18 months, guy and his friends went to numerous parties' where he believes men sexually abused girls and boys as young as ten. Savile was at many of these events, he said.

Guy and his teenage friends were used as intermediaries' to hang out with the younger victims. Guy, now 59, said the youngsters would disappear into the bedrooms with men and return later.

He said there were never any women' at the parties and although he didn't see any sexual abuse, it was perfectly obvious' what was happening. Several household names from the world of showbusiness were party regulars.

Guy said savile sometimes arrived with a man dressed as a priest and he believed the young victims may have come from an orphanage or children's home.

He has regularly spoken to friends about his experiences in the late 1960s, but no one took him seriously until this week's revelations.

i have loved all this coming out about jimmy and i feel guilty i didn't do something about it earlier,' he told the mail yesterday.

After savile died last year, guy was one of the relatives who publicly praised him. But he knew he was being a hypocrite. i felt as low and as bad as you can get not saying anything.'

other members of savile's family spoke out last week to condemn a tv programme alleging the dj sexually abused teenage girls, but the nephew said many relatives were aware of his sordid past.

The roofer from leeds later married and he now has four children and ten grandchildren with his wife anne.

But during his youth he was in and out of trouble and believes his seedy experiences in london were to blame for his problems.

Guy came from a large family his mother, who was savile's sister, gave birth to about 18' children and he grew up in a council house in leeds.

Uncle jimmy was always the family celebrity. it was like the beatles coming to your house,' recalled guy. he would drive us around in his rolls-royce and he gave us a colour television and a telephone.'

at 13, guy and three friends hitch-hiked to london for an adventure'. They returned home about five weeks later but regularly ran away to the capital for similar periods.

On the first trip in 1967, the group of boys went to euston station and were quickly invited to a grubby flat by men who recognised them as easy prey, although guy says he was never abused.

about four days later', jimmy savile turned up at the flat where they were staying. he recognised me and i thought "this is it, i'm going to get in big trouble here". I hadn't been in touch with my parents to tell them where i was. But uncle jimmy just took us away to a much better place.'

savile turned up by coincidence at the address because he mixed with fellow child molesters', said guy.

The group of runaways ended up in a fabulous house believed to belong to a famous pop impresario with a big indoor swimming pool. The celebrity home was one of the party venues.

at night you would get about 15 or 20 people turning up. There would be music and tables full of food, we couldn't believe it. There was everything we needed and we just hung around.

at first we automatically assumed the children lived there, but we soon realised they didn't. They would be brought there, sometimes by uncle jimmy, and would stay for six or seven hours until 3 or 4am. They were just little kids, boys and girls.

two or three would go off and come back later. The really strange thing was that they didn't come out the bedrooms kicking and screaming. None of them seemed to be in any distress, but there is no doubt at all in my mind what they were being used for.

They used to say they were "playing." you heard sounds and moans and groans coming from the bedroom and knew what was going on.'

guy said he believed he and his friends were there to keep the kids happy'. He said: i didn't think anything about it at the time, maybe because there was no such thing as paedophiles back then. I never saw jimmy savile sexually abuse any of the children, but as far as i am concerned he was part of a paedophile ring at those parties.'

the excursions ended when the teenager got into trouble with the law and was sent to borstal. In later life, guy said he put his past behind him and became close to savile. However, they never spoke about what happened and he was concerned that his mother should never find out.

although i was not sexually abused i do feel like a victim myself. I think i should have reported him years ago but i was too scared to do it.

now i am really pleased everyone knows the truth.'
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Jan Klimkowski - 06-10-2012, 12:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,868 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,014 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,033 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,818 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt