Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Then there is this testimony from Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, who murdered 13 women and attempted to murder at least 7 more.

Sutcliffe was declared sane at his trial.

Hearing voices is a classic sign of paranoid schizophrenia.

However, once again, Sutcliffe was declared sane at trial, sent to a normal high security prison, HMP Parkhurst, and only once in the prison system sent to Broadmoor.....

Quote:Mr Sutcliffe said that he was in the Catholic section at the top of the cemetery, but could not remember which grave he was digging at the time. Mr Sutcliffe: "I was digging and I just paused for a minute. It was very hard ground. I just heard something - it sounded like a voice similar to a human voice - like an echo. I looked round to see if there was anyone there, but there was no one in sight. I was in the grave with my feet about five feet below the surface. There was no one in sight when I looked round from where I was. Then I got out of the grave. The voice was not very clear. I got out and walked - the ground rose up. It was quite a steep slope. I walked to the top, but there was no one there at all. I heard again the same sound. It was like a voice saying something, but the words were all imposed on top of each other. I could not make them out, it was like echoes. The voices were coming directly in front of me from the top of a gravestone, which was Polish. I remember the name on the grave to this day. It was a man called Zipolski. Stanislaw Zipolski."

Mr Sutcliffe was shown a photograph of Bingley cemetery, and pointed out the grave of a man called Stanislaw Zapolski. Mr Chadwin: "There are a number of graves in that photograph. Which one is the grave of Stanislaw Zapolski?"

(NOTE: The name on the gravestone is really Bronislaw Zapolski.)

Mr Sutcliffe: "It is the one with the statue of Christ on the top."

Mr Chadwin: "In relation to what we can see on that photograph, where had you been working when you heard the voice you described?"

Mr Sutcliffe: "To the left of the grave, lower down the slope."

Mr Chadwin: "Up to that moment in time had you ever heard a voice which you could not identify, a voice which you could not attach to some human source?"

Mr Sutcliffe: "I had never heard this voice before. That was the first occasion."

Mr Chadwin: "Did you look at Mr Zapolski's grave?"

Mr Sutcliffe: "Yes."

Mr Chadwin: "Why did you look particularly at this grave?"

Mr Sutcliffe: "Because that is where the sound was coming from. That is what made me walk closer to it."

Mr Chadwin: "What did you see on that grave when you looked at it?"

Mr Sutcliffe: "I remember getting a message from the grave. I looked at several graves. I was looking round to determine where the sound came from. After looking at the grave I walked back. I was kind of transfixed because of the voice. I just stepped back and I didn't know what to think at first." Reading on the gravestone the Polish word "Jejo", he assumed it meant "Jesus".

Mr Chadwin: "Did that convey anything to you in particular?"

Mr Sutcliffe: "Something did, because immediately afterwards as I stepped back to the path immediately in front of the grave, I saw what I took to be a definite message about the echoing voice. I always thought it was on the same grave."

Asked what the message was, Mr Sutcliffe replied: "I recall, as Jesus was speaking to me." He also remembered the phase: "We be the echo."

Mr Chadwin: "What is your recollection, not of what you heard, but of what you saw, that conveyed a message to you?"

Mr Sutcliffe replied he read the words "Wehvy" and "Echo" in Polish. "Echo" was spelt "Ecko." Mr Sutcliffe: "I thought the message on the gravestone was a direct message telling me it was the voice of Jesus speaking to me."

Mr Sutcliffe was then asked to look at a photograph of the gravestone. He agreed that the words he had described did not appear on the gravestone. Mr Sutcliffe: "I remember seeing them." He also said that he had looked at other graves in the vicinity of that particular one.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall? - by Jan Klimkowski - 27-10-2012, 11:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,876 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,021 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,036 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,821 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt